Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 15 Oct, 2013 5:33 am

Taking Requests

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Please know I am doing my best and will finish your requests when I can. I will notify you once your request is complete. Thank you for being patient!

1. Sugar and/or Spice for anim3luver (STATUS: FINISHED)
2. Kaiho for dulciejackson (STATUS: FINISHED)
3. Nameless for L o r d M o m o (STATUS: FINISHED)
4. Natalia Tena for nanalucy625 (STATUS: FINISHED)
5. Macbre Rapunzel for monkeygirl (STATUS: NOT STARTED)
6. Peppy from OSU for touzkue (STATUS: NOT STARTED)

Once all requests are completed I will likely delete this forum and start a new one in the future. However, my requests are always open (if really slow moving), so feel free to message me/comment on my profile if you have a request.

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (21 Jan, 2014 7:46 am)


"You have heart."

Offline

#2 15 Oct, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: Taking Requests

TAKE MY ARTTHINGS


"You have heart."

Offline

#3 16 Oct, 2013 3:01 am

Re: Taking Requests

can u please draw one/both of my ocs (named sugar/spice)? if u wanna draw em sugar(pink/green hair) can b wearing any kind of cute clothes looking cute haha with girl colors. n for spice (gray/blue hair) she can wear rock star-ish clothes lookin cool with lots of black/red colors etc. any bg will do tongue thanks!

Last edited by anim3luver (16 Oct, 2013 3:02 am)


:3

Offline

#4 16 Oct, 2013 3:25 am

Re: Taking Requests

Sure thing! smile


"You have heart."

Offline

#5 16 Oct, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: Taking Requests

bump.


"You have heart."

Offline

#6 17 Oct, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Taking Requests

people, take my artthings.


"You have heart."

Offline

#7 17 Oct, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Taking Requests

I'm taking your artthings!! big_smile It would be great if you could draw my OC Kaiho---http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-Sketches-381789106
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … -376044788
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-357267112
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-346316472

Thanks!! tongue

Offline

#8 18 Oct, 2013 12:42 am

Re: Taking Requests

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Sure thing! smile

yesssssssss big_smile im so happy~ i luv ur art n cant wait to c it lol


:3

Offline

#9 18 Oct, 2013 12:50 am

Re: Taking Requests

dulciejackson wrote:

I'm taking your artthings!! big_smile It would be great if you could draw my OC Kaiho---http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-Sketches-381789106
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … -376044788
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-357267112
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-346316472

Thanks!! tongue

Sure thing. Could you be a bit more specific though--what do you want Kaiho to be doing, and what do you want her wearing?


"You have heart."

Offline

#10 18 Oct, 2013 12:53 am

Re: Taking Requests

anim3luver wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Sure thing! smile

yesssssssss big_smile im so happy~ i luv ur art n cant wait to c it lol

Thank you ^-^
I'll start working on it as soon as I can.


"You have heart."

Offline

#11 18 Oct, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: Taking Requests



Draw her? :3 It's one of my old drawings lol I hope that'll be fine.... she's wearing a knee high dress... [Lets go with that lol] you can add anything to her if you want. She has no name... lol


I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

Offline

#12 19 Oct, 2013 12:35 am

Re: Taking Requests

L o r d M o m o wrote:



Draw her? :3 It's one of my old drawings lol I hope that'll be fine.... she's wearing a knee high dress... [Lets go with that lol] you can add anything to her if you want. She has no name... lol

Sure thing. smile


"You have heart."

Offline

#13 19 Oct, 2013 10:03 am

Re: Taking Requests

FudgeMuffin wrote:

dulciejackson wrote:

I'm taking your artthings!! big_smile It would be great if you could draw my OC Kaiho---http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-Sketches-381789106
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … -376044788
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-357267112
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-346316472

Thanks!! tongue

Sure thing. Could you be a bit more specific though--what do you want Kaiho to be doing, and what do you want her wearing?

Ummmm...how about...her wearing the thing in the last picture I sent you, sitting with a sketchbook doodling? If that's okay? lol

Offline

#14 19 Oct, 2013 11:21 am

Re: Taking Requests

dulciejackson wrote:

FudgeMuffin wrote:

dulciejackson wrote:

I'm taking your artthings!! big_smile It would be great if you could draw my OC Kaiho---http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-Sketches-381789106
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … -376044788
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-357267112
http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art/Kaiho-346316472

Thanks!! tongue

Sure thing. Could you be a bit more specific though--what do you want Kaiho to be doing, and what do you want her wearing?

Ummmm...how about...her wearing the thing in the last picture I sent you, sitting with a sketchbook doodling? If that's okay? lol

Sounds good. smile


"You have heart."

Offline

#15 19 Oct, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: Taking Requests


"You have heart."

Offline

#16 20 Oct, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Taking Requests

FudgeMuffin wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:



Draw her? :3 It's one of my old drawings lol I hope that'll be fine.... she's wearing a knee high dress... [Lets go with that lol] you can add anything to her if you want. She has no name... lol

Sure thing. smile

Thanks!


I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

Offline

#17 25 Oct, 2013 12:58 am

Re: Taking Requests

Can you draw Natalia Tena c:


Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

Offline

#18 25 Oct, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Taking Requests

nanalucy625 wrote:

Can you draw Natalia Tena c:

I'll have to google her; I don't think I know who she is. Can you please be more specific? What style; any specific clothing items; anything you want her to be doing/acting/looking in a certain way?

EDIT: just googled her, I know who she is. I'll go ahead and do a headshot of her (realisticly) unless you want it in manga/anime style. Also do you care which hair style she is drawn with?

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (25 Oct, 2013 3:54 am)


"You have heart."

Offline

#19 25 Oct, 2013 3:58 am

Re: Taking Requests

Also to the people still waiting on their requests, I apologize as I've been kind of art-blocked and I'll try starting on them tomorrow but I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience.. smile


"You have heart."

Offline

#20 25 Oct, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: Taking Requests

dulciejackson's request is finished!

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 36972.html


"You have heart."

Offline

Board footer

152 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.