Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 24 Oct, 2013 4:59 pm

A Feature Showing The Previous Days' Warded Pictures

A feature/page showing the awarded pictures from the previous day, would really be nice, that way we wouldn't have to click all over the place to see who was awarded. After all the viewing and rating it would be nice to see a Gallery featuring what pictures were warded what and on what day.  As it is now you can only see who is in the top weekly, month,,etc...but after hours of viewing and rating, it would be nice to know who got a daily award so we could at least congratulate them or view their drawing/drawings.   Maybe it's just me, but I take time to go look at these things.  Thanks for the space to speak.  Have a good one!

Dunny  smile

Last edited by Dunny (24 Oct, 2013 5:03 pm)

Cool Beaners!

#2 26 Oct, 2013 2:52 am

Re: A Feature Showing The Previous Days' Warded Pictures

that sounds like a good idea. smile you r probably not the only one who looks for those things tongue

:3

#3 26 Oct, 2013 7:23 am

You can see all awarded drawings by selecting "browse" at the top and "awarded".

Which takes you to here...
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/top-drawi … ow=awarded

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#4 26 Oct, 2013 9:33 am

mick wrote:

You can see all awarded drawings by selecting "browse" at the top and "awarded".

Which takes you to here...
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/top-drawi … ow=awarded

I think Dunny may have been referring to daily awards. Like the most commented/liked/favourited drawing of the day.

In which case, Dunny, you can already view the most rated/favourited/commented drawings of the day. It also appears in the 'community feed' during the time it is awarded.

Last edited by sweetlove15 (26 Oct, 2013 9:35 am)

Hakuna matata.

#5 26 Oct, 2013 4:36 pm

oops-i thought that dunny meant seeing the top daily drawings of both the previous/current day.. if that makes sense

#6 05 Nov, 2013 4:22 am

I look at the *awarded* page when I am logged in, but it doesn't tell me who the daily top   *rated/commented/collected*  artist is, after the ratings are complete,  If I wasn't logged on I don't see it in the community feed. How can I find who had the top awards for the day and from the previous day?  Any help would be awesome...

Last edited by Dunny (12 Nov, 2013 1:52 pm)

Cool Beaners!

#7 05 Nov, 2013 4:36 am

anim3luver wrote:

oops-i thought that dunny meant seeing the top daily drawings of both the previous/current day.. if that makes sense

Yeap,,,,that's what I was saying,,,lol,, it just seems that it would be a nice functions after hours of viewing and rating....just my 2 cents thrown in... lol

Cool Beaners!

#8 07 Nov, 2013 2:24 am

Dunny wrote:

anim3luver wrote:

Yeap,,,,that's what I was saying,,,lol,, it just seems that it would be a nice functions after hours of viewing and rating....just my 2 cents thrown in... lol

ah im glad i didnt get confused (haha i did anyway) i agree not everyone logs in everyday so it would be nice

Board footer

205 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.