Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 25 May, 2013 7:40 am

Error while trying to post JAVA draw.

http://gyazo.com/0b664b884c803302a5b57eaa5440387a.png

I've actually had this happen more than once. The frustrating thing is, it usually happens when the drawing is in higher KBs, and then when it submits, I have those thousands of "inactive" draws from when I was trying to submit it.

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (25 May, 2013 7:41 am)

"You have heart."

#2 05 Nov, 2013 8:58 am

Re: Error while trying to post JAVA draw.

I know this is an old thread, but did you find a solution to the problem? I have the same problem/message coming up for me now. And it's doing the same thing in every browser I use.

Hakuna matata.

#3 05 Nov, 2013 9:52 am

It passed after a while. I don't know what caused it or how I fixed it, I basically waited a while and then it submitted.

"You have heart."

#4 05 Nov, 2013 9:54 am

My advice is if it doesn't submit the first time, wait a while so that you don't get a hundred inactive drawings a day later. Also, try flattening the image and reducing the kbs by merging all the layers. That helped a few times if I recall correctly. Otherwise, just wait and see if it submits later. 30 minutes to an hour should be enough time.

"You have heart."

#5 05 Nov, 2013 10:14 am

It managed to work after an hour or so of trying. Very strange.. Thanks anyways though!

Hakuna matata.

#6 30 Dec, 2013 9:46 am

Im going thru the same thing tonight. Cant wait to see how many get posted If ever.

Same error code.

Thanks for listening...
Nj

#7 11 Feb, 2014 9:00 am

This is the same error message I get when I lose my drawings.  Sometimes it work to wait, sometimes it does not.  Tonight I lost one without warning.  Seemed to save, but when I left the page, the whole site disappeared.  Don't know if I will get the drawing back or not, but I am beyond tired of this, and twice in a row is unacceptable(actually 3 times if you count the owls which eventually saved after an hour wait)

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em to their room

Board footer

147 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.