Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 02 Mar, 2008 4:59 am

i can't do that what about you?

i cannot change my  photo...it says your pic is too large or pixel size should be so and so...please help

He who laughs last thinks slowest!  so start lafing!  smileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcool

#2 02 Mar, 2008 5:58 am

Re: i can't do that what about you?

Hi, if you know how to use MS paint, you should be able to make your picture 100 pixels square or smaller to make it work.  It must also be no larger than 20480 bytes (20 KB).  That's fairly big for a picture 100 pixels square.  If you want to have an animated picture, it might be bigger but as long as it's not over 20 KB and 100 pixels square you'll be able to upload it.  Does this help?  If not, you can PM me for more help. 

wink

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!

#3 02 Mar, 2008 6:29 am

Here is a link that shows how to resize an image:
http://groups.msn.com/ComputingSolution … paint.msnw

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!

#4 02 Mar, 2008 7:09 am

thanks

He who laughs last thinks slowest!  so start lafing!  smileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcool

Board footer

201 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.