Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Mar, 2014 9:43 am

cant download drawings

Is there a reason that I can no longer down load a drawing from my home page???? I have been able to before but when itry , it just let me push the download button with no download to follow.
any Ideas?????????????

My door is always open.........But im getting it fixed.

#2 08 Mar, 2014 11:41 am

Re: cant download drawings

May I ask which browser you are using? It appears that Chrome may have changed their security settings and blocking downloads of various types.

If you can confirm which browser, I will investigate if we can find a way to get around any new limitations the browser has implemented.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 15 Mar, 2014 5:42 am

Re: cant download drawings

Mine is doing the same thing.  I am using Chrome.  It did this once before and was fixed.  I hope we can fix it again...  Thanks Mick.  I truly appreciate all the work you have done on this site.  I love it soooo much.

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em to their room

Board footer

155 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.