Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Jun, 2012 8:37 am

Filter drawings with flash tool in "Top Drawings" section

I noticed the "Recent Drawings" section has an option to filter by the flash tool but was wondering if it was possible for that to be an option for the "Top Drawings" section too.

My reason for this is because I like to watch the really highly rated/high quality pictures that have been drawn by the flash tool and learn the techniques from this.

I did post a topic of similar suggestion a few months ago but the option was only added to the "Recent Drawings" section. I really think this would be a good feature in "Top Drawings".

#2 29 Jun, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: Filter drawings with flash tool in "Top Drawings" section

99% of the "all time" top drawings are drawn on flash tool.

/sweats

#3 30 Jun, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks for that tip!! That helps a lot but it would be nice to know that it is a flash tool pic before you click on it.

Until then I'll just filter it the way you've suggested.

#4 27 Mar, 2014 7:51 am

So I know this is an old thread but seeing as it's 2x years later, most of the top drawings aren't drawn by flash anymore sad

I would still love to be able to watch all the high quality ones drawn with flash play back if at all possible.

Is there any chance of adding this feature to the Top Drawings section as well as the Recent drawings one?

#5 01 Apr, 2014 3:36 am

kazzy19 wrote:

I noticed the "Recent Drawings" section has an option to filter by the flash tool but was wondering if it was possible for that to be an option for the "Top Drawings" section too.

My reason for this is because I like to watch the really highly rated/high quality pictures that have been drawn by the flash tool and learn the techniques from this.

I did post a topic of similar suggestion a few months ago but the option was only added to the "Recent Drawings" section. I really think this would be a good feature in "Top Drawings".

filter what do you mean like being able to pause it was a feature long time ago but i think its kinda loss, me too look at flash animation and look and push that replay button alot in fact <--most of my coloring i learn from SILVER  the way she color skin tone and use brush to soften smile 

Last edited by rathian619 (01 Apr, 2014 3:40 am)

#6 10 Apr, 2014 11:06 am

rathian619 wrote:

kazzy19 wrote:

filter what do you mean like being able to pause it was a feature long time ago but i think its kinda loss, me too look at flash animation and look and push that replay button alot in fact <--most of my coloring i learn from SILVER  the way she color skin tone and use brush to soften smile 

Thanks for your comment. I mean like so I can find the flash drawings amongst all the other tool drawings but in the Top Drawings section. In Recent Drawings there is a link called "Flash Animated" so it only shows the one done in Flash. BUT I want this feature in Top Drawings because it's where I go to learn techniques and you can't learn from just looking at flat paintings, I like to see the process used to get their pic looking as good as it does. Having this filter in Recent Drawings is OK don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of basic drawings/scribble/writing ones which are wasting the space that a good one could show up.

I'll go check out SILVER's work, that might help me a bit too thank you smile

Board footer

185 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.