Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Jul, 2014 2:49 am

JAVA problem

hello guys uhm i been here for a long time and i been through alot of java problem with the past but
last week my java start acting weird, everytime i open it it just froze my screen so i tried waiting for it to load
i thought it was just "Java tool not loading due to security settings? " but i did all the "configure java" exception
it didnt work still not appearing just plain white frozen screen HELP ME does it have to do with identity not verified thingy
here my java looks like : do i sound dumb because i wasnt able to solve this
http://i.imgur.com/LOuy8ry.png

Last edited by rathian619 (28 Jul, 2014 2:53 am)

#2 01 Aug, 2014 6:47 am

Re: JAVA problem

figures no one would reply damn i so desperate

#3 02 Aug, 2014 5:25 pm

Sorry I cant help. I have had the same problem and have tried for about six hours to fix it and it still will not work!sad

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" Nelson Mandela - RIP Tata Madiba.

#4 04 Aug, 2014 1:49 am

Laurat wrote:

Sorry I cant help. I have had the same problem and have tried for about six hours to fix it and it still will not work!sad

do you think its about the identity not verified for me it start acting weird when i update java 7

#5 06 Aug, 2014 8:50 pm

I had had Java problems not long ago, but now since the Java update I have problems yet again. My Java screen looks just like that, but when I scroll up and down, it says the bottom text in yellow multiple times. I did the workaround steps and even assigned more memory to Java, but to no avail. I can't even load previous saved .chi files. It's very frustrating. I wish I could help, but I don't know what to tell you. Did you fix it?

:3

#6 06 Aug, 2014 10:30 pm

What browsers are you guys loading?

I just updated my JAVA, it was like a complete install this time though.  (using Chrome) .
Now it works just fine.
Update 67 for version 7 of Java.

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!
The most beautiful things in life,
Can not be seen, they must be felt with the Heart.
Helen Keller

Board footer

142 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.