Here is a list of issues that may cause problems with some users having trouble connecting to DrawChat
- Are the rooms all full? We currently have a limit of 100 users connected at one time on DrawChat. If you see that 100 users are connected (or close to 100) you may have to try later when it is less busy
- Do you have DrawChat open in another window? If so, DrawChat only works for one session per computer so you will have to close any additional DrawChat windows
- Are you sharing an internet connection with another computer? DrawChat has a limit on the number of connections per IP address. If you are sharing an internet connection in your home or in a library, cafe, etc. that uses only one IP address, you may have problems.
- Have you tried deleting your browser temporary internet files to make sure you have the latest version of DrawChat?
- Some network connections that use complex routers or if you have an internet connection that changes IP addresses, you may get disconnected from DrawChat and have to wait up to 30 minutes before your previous connection is disconnected from our server. When this happens you will see a "username taken" message for up to 30 minutes. You will be able to connect again within 30 minutes time.