In this tutorial I will show you how to draw clouds becouse it really is easy.. ^^
This is the effect we will be aiming for.
For this drawing/tutorial no reference photo was used
1. Make a line with the Air Brush in the darkest color you want your sky to be.
2. Take the blend tool and blend the colors until they look smooth, but remember to get a cool effect in the end you should leave the bottom white.
*This step is made in a before / after kind of mode.. ^^
Lets start with the cloud that is Further.
1. Make a new layer
2. Anywhere in the new layer draw the shape of the cloud with the pencil/pen tool
3. Take the smudge tool (size 5) and make the outlines of the cloud look blurry
4.take the pen tool (size 5), pick the color white and draw the lines of the cloud and use the smudge tool to make them blurry
5.Take the Lighten tool and go over the lowest parts of the cloud but make sure not to make it too shiny
<- bad quality.. sorry
1. Pick the cloud with the rectangular select tool
2. Take the move tool and put the cloud in the place you want it to be
Remember that the clouds can be different size, color, for..
Here its same with the first cloud
1. Select the cloud and
2. Move it where it is supposed to be
Keep making bigger and smaller clouds (each on a new layer) until you are happy with the result. Also you can change the place and the intensity of the light spots on the clouds.
For me- The lower the lighter.
*The red lines is so you could tell Witch are the clouds I added
Since it looked kind of weird with the big white spot I decided to make another big cloud- this time darker than the others.
I also made the bottom of the cloud really light to make it look pretty!
And done! ^^
The finished drawing can be found here- [ LINK ]
Feel free to say what you think about it! ^^