Kittygirlwella

(Unknown) Female, here
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Likes: (Unknown)
Drawings 54
DrawChats 1
Awards 4
Collections 0
About me
I'm happier than a bird with a french fry. (:

I'm the kind of girl that will watch horror movies all day long and not get scared,
but will scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster.

I'm the kind of girl that laughs at a joke three times: once when it's told, another time when someone explains it, and five minutes later when I actually get it.

You're 90% of the reason I get up in the morning...the other 10% is because I have to pee. :]

Sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same.

Live.Laugh.Love.<3 
Featured drawing
Recent Rates Favs Comments
Category
View with Artist Browser >
Page 1 of 2
Changing of The Seasons - Still Life
Changing of The Seasons Still Life
2  
1  
0
NOH8 - Portraits
NOH8 Portraits
0  
0  
0
Christmas Ornament - Holidays
Christmas Ornament Holidays
4  
2  
1
Think of me fondly; - Portraits
Think of me fondly; Portraits
3  
1  
1
City. - Abstract
City. Abstract
4  
2  
1
Take Me Away - Colors
Take Me Away Colors
2  
0  
1
Justin Bieber? - Celebrities
Justin Bieber? Celebrities
6  
4  
1
pant leg? - Portraits
pant leg? Portraits
1  
1  
1
sad little emo girl - Black & White
sad little emo girl Black & White
2  
0  
1
I'm just THAT cool. - Abstract
I'm just THAT cool. Abstract
5  
2  
1
Rugrats. - Cartoons
Rugrats. Cartoons
6  
0  
1
Block - Abstract
Block Abstract
0  
0  
1
Flounder - Cartoons
Flounder Cartoons
5  
2  
1
tennis ball - Still Life
tennis ball Still Life
3  
2  
1
Paint me a picture dear - Paint Effects
Paint me a picture dear Paint Effects
3  
1  
1
coolest redhead on youtube.  - Cartoons
coolest redhead on youtube. Cartoons
1  
0  
1
island paradiseeee - Landscapes
island paradiseeee Landscapes
3  
0  
1
Dots & Dots - Abstract
Dots & Dots Abstract
1  
1  
1
Earth - Four Elements
Earth Four Elements
0  
0  
1
Car-Unfinished :( - Still Life
Car-Unfinished :( Still Life
0  
0  
1
Show No Emotion In The Streets - Emotions
Show No Emotion In The Streets Emotions
1  
0  
1
The Lying Eye - Black & White
The Lying Eye Black & White
6  
5  
1
cup of pencils - Still Life
cup of pencils Still Life
5  
4  
1
Street. - Black & White
Street. Black & White
1  
0  
1
Cartoon Boy - Cartoons
Cartoon Boy Cartoons
2  
1  
1
Shadowy Palm - Still Life
Shadowy Palm Still Life
2  
0  
1
ratemydrawings.com - Animation
ratemydrawings.com Animation
1  
0  
1
Practice - Animation
Practice Animation
4  
0  
1
bumble bee - Abstract
bumble bee Abstract
4  
0  
1
blub blub - Pets
blub blub Pets
6  
0  
1
Pages: 1 2
184 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.