Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 11 May, 2008 3:18 pm

i beg ..pls help urgent

i never rated so low to any artist ,   once on accident i rated my drawing myself one grade , from that ownwards my ratings  to picture is been disabled...it is said ..i rate too often  low ratings ....i dont agree with that....pls make is possible,....

He who laughs last thinks slowest!  so start lafing!  smileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcool

#2 12 May, 2008 3:45 pm

Re: i beg ..pls help urgent

it wont last forever the disabled ratings just wait it off smile

#3 27 May, 2008 2:24 am

yeah same thing happened to me! *high five* uhh. scared me tho at first.

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

#4 27 May, 2008 10:19 am

You might want to consider not rating so low so often smile  The point of this system is to prevent people hate rating lots of other drawings.

Ratings as low as a 3 contribute towards the system detecting that you have rated low often.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

270 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.