oi...those crazy img tagz....help?

okie...I'm new...right?
but I'm not new to the BBC, and img tags
BUT it says that its off
and I want it to be on
so I can put an img in my sigg
anyone know how to change that setting?
its on right now...but not for my sig =/

[img]http://a994.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_6f935171e6aff595752754c6934f9471.png[/img]

#2 12 May, 2008 4:09 am

Re: oi...those crazy img tagz....help?

We do not allow images in users signatures - the OFF setting is site wide and not changeable. We do this to prevent our forum pages taking too long to load as when people all use images in their signatures it can really increase how long it takes to browse through pages of the forums.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 19 May, 2008 3:43 am

I appreciate that information, but WHY have image codes as a choice??? A little frustrating...won't keep me from drawing, though!!!

See more of my work at www.colettesadventures.com

#4 19 May, 2008 10:24 am

You can still use IMG tags on all your forum posts. We don't have them on signatures because if everyone starts using them on their footers every forum page will take longer to load everyones signature images and it dilutes the topic with un-necessary images.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

260 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.