Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 18 May, 2008 1:26 am

the photo

i want to change my photo to a .gif aimation thats 100x100 but it wont let me.please help.

to dreamers, keep dreaming. to athletes, keep trying. to artists, keep imagining. to workers, go jump in a lake.

#2 18 May, 2008 1:38 am

Re: the photo

i had this problam to. delete ur photo now and then u can change

i met a man once, he was homeless, he tought me a valuable lesson, that i will spread out to the world, this lesson broke my heart, it is the truth of many, don't leave your cell in the microwave or it goes FREAKING BOOM!

#3 18 May, 2008 11:00 am

for ur signature do th-th-th-th-th-thats all folks
for the end

to dreamers, keep dreaming. to athletes, keep trying. to artists, keep imagining. to workers, go jump in a lake.

#4 18 May, 2008 11:02 am

it says the server size was too large.

#5 18 May, 2008 11:08 am

the photo right now is just temporary

#6 18 May, 2008 4:29 pm

Is the picture 20KB or smaller? if it is any larger than 20KB you will not be able to upload. wink

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

#7 18 May, 2008 11:08 pm

how do i change the KB?

Board footer

270 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.