Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Some part of our site are not functional and we're currently exploring options to get things working again.
Forum Search

#1 20 May, 2008 7:30 pm

So  many people these days are leaving RMD because of hateraters or they never get any rates or something. Why???!?!!! If you leave because you never get any rates then you aren't solving anything. Would you wanna stay and get better so eventually you WILL get more rates?? And with haterating, I only see people with really good rates who are in the top artists complaining about haterating. And by their ratings it doesn't look like they get "hate rated" to me. or do people just do it for attention....?
So why do people wanna leave? If you leave because of haterating then you will just be showing those "hate raters" that they evil schemes worked. They'll be like "Woot she left because of ME!!! Mwaa ha ha!!! tongue "
And it really hurts the friends of those who leave. If you have to leave because you have other things to do with your time then I can understand that. You can leave whenever and for what reason you want. But why leave just because you supposedly got haterated on a drawing that averaged out as a 9.68?? I thought the main reason people liked this site was for sharing their art...not for being worshipped and getting all 9's and 10's. And besides, it's just a website. For everyone on here but the extremely skillfull few there will always be someone better than you or with better rates. Unless you are the number 1 artist. But that can only be one person at once, right? smile
Anybody agree with me? Any body not agree with me? I'd like to hear what every body thinks.

Last edited by Pom Pom (20 May, 2008 7:33 pm)

You know what beef is made of? Cows, and they float all the time!

#2 24 May, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: Leaving?

I agree. If I were them I won't leave, even it hurts xD. As long as many people supports that person! Sometimes the person just accidentally pressed the "1" right..? I don't think that person's drawing can be always exactly "10.00" right? Sometimes people are just honest, sometimes people are just jealous so that's why.. Some people who doesn't rate their drawings, they rate their own drawing so it becomes 10 always. lol

Last edited by Julnik (24 May, 2008 2:25 pm)

Board footer

279 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.