#1 26 May, 2008 11:27 pm

how do you change your photo?

im confused, how do you upload images?

<('^')>save the penguins!!<('^')>
       ^They give you hugs^
           ~Animelover962~

#2 27 May, 2008 2:17 am

Re: how do you change your photo?

you do mean for your avatar, right? well, for that, you've got to get to your homepage, or profile, on here. Then, click "Edit My profile" Located right beside where it says, in pretty big font, "ANIMELOVER962'S DRAWING PROFILE". It's also right below the top drawings/top artists main tabs for RMD. Go ahead an click that, and, to the far left of the page, it should say something like "MY ACCOUNT" and then, below that heading, it has a list, and it goes in this order: Blah, blah, Photo & signature....

click photo and signature, and from there, you can upload a jpeg image.

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

#3 27 May, 2008 2:21 am

Re: how do you change your photo?

btw, you can get really awesome avatars at avatarmagic.com. that's where i usually get mine ^^

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

Board footer

260 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.