Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 02 Mar, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi I'm Kyou-chan

my name is Kyou-chan and i love to draw!!!!!I'm 12 years old and live in teh U.S. . My fav style of drawing is manga (duh) and i love to watch and read anime/manga. my fav animes/mangas are friuts basket, naruto, the gentleman's alliance cross, ouran host club, bleach, one piece, the prince of tennis, shakugan no shana, MAR, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, clannad, myself ; yourself, lucky star, shugo chara and sooo many more that i cant remember them all. my favorite manga of all time is fruits basket. i have a dog named Maximus (Max for short), a guinea pig named Lilli and yesterday i had an ant named fred, today i have a different ant named fred jr. but by the time you read this i'll probably be up to fred the 27th. >.< well anyways ive been on rmd for 1 year march 11th on my other account, hinata11, and im on drawchat alot so ull probably see me there xD so yayz thats me! *claps*

"It's going to be really theatrical and sparkly. You'll have to come. Maybe I'll make out with a snake." - Adam Lambert

#2 02 Mar, 2008 11:18 pm

Re: Hi I'm Kyou-chan

HI, wow, i find that kinda random, but that's ok ^.^
I don't know what to write for this forum...oh watever...
OMG!!!! u know Prince of Tennis?!?!? 0.0
KYAAA!! ^.^
ya, i am a big anime fan too!
but since i just started knowing what it was 2 years ago, i am not very good >.<
but i am improving, and for a person who just started drawing anime for 2 years, i think i became pretty good (if u think i am wrong, plz rate and comment on my anime/manga drawing i have on my RMD account)
I don't know why, plz don't mind me if i start listing animes i have watched and finished the past 2 years:
Fruits basket, Prince of tennis, Bleach, inuyasha, death note, yakitate japan, tokyo mew mew, dnangel, rozen maiden, rozen maiden traumed, rozen maiden overture, ouran high school host club, gundam, shamanic princess, Lovely complex, princess princess, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, second raid, full metal panic fumoffu, loveless, sister princess, gakuen alice, full moon wo sagashite, la corda d'oro, high school girls, claymore, tsubasa reservoir chronicles, sakura crad captors, legend of the condor heroes, hayate no gotoku, chobits, i my me strawberry eggs...ya, i hink that's it...i think, can't remember XD.
But thats all in one year, and som i have watched twice cause it was so good (ex: Prince of Tennis!!!) ^.^
i checked your RMD profile and they're all pretty good.
but they are all fanart, have you ever tried making up ur own character???
or write ur own ff?
plz rate and comment on all my drawings!!! (tips would be greatly appreciated)

Ayumi Nazu
ps, if you like reading fanfics, plz go to this website:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1374234/Ran … jazoncrack

it's my profile for fanfiction.net
i have written (for now)
-Star Jar: Faded Memories...
-Ever Since I met you...
-It all starts with a question (i wrote this one with a friend)

the other stories are written by my friends ^.^
i recommende you to read and review!
u won't regret reading them, i am sure ^.^
well, if there's any questions on me or ff (fanfic) or whatever, plz send a personal message to me ^.^
byebye~ ^.-

Board footer

132 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.