Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 08 Jun, 2008 10:58 pm

MICK!!! Happened again!!

I have lines ruining my latest picture! should be a way we can get this messed up pics back so we can Fix them. I feel I have wasted a lot of time and effort again for a pic that only makes me upset now. Please! can we get them back? some of my ruined ones were not saved to my computer and This seems like I am gambling evey time I save a pic to web. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

Life is short!  Break the rules!   
Forgive quickly!  Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

#2 09 Jun, 2008 8:34 am

Re: MICK!!! Happened again!!

I'm not sure what is causing your mystery lines but I can't remind people enough to always try and save your drawings as RMD files using the SAVE AS RMD FILE BUTTON before you save them to the website. Not only is this a safeguard but it also allows you to re-load them any time you want and edit them or create variations or to just keep a backup of all your drawings indefinitely.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

291 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.