Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#3261 29 Dec, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

The biggest presents my parents bought for the entire family is my dearest buddy. My dog. When he was still this adorable hopeless puppy ;u; He knew how to sit in less 5 minutes. Was unable to climb in his own bench so we had to make steps (like a staircase) for him x'd

He \wasn't that expensive since it's HIGHLY likely that he is 100% German Shepherd, with passport and most of his shots and family tree.

I got my Wii as present from my brother when I passed my finals in one go.
I bought my PS2 for 130, bought the gamecube + some games for 200 (ripped-off OTL), N64 plus some games for 70, gba for 100 euro's, game boy pocket for 100 gulden (currency we had before we had the euro's, would come down to 70-80 euro's now, I think?)
My NintendoDS for 130. My PSP for 130.

MY GOD
That's
130+200+70+100+70+130+130=830 EURO'S ON GAMECONSOLES!?!
Not mentioning most of my videogames. Which were 20-60 euro's per piece ;u;

Last edited by red*rogue (29 Dec, 2012 1:42 am)

Offline

#3262 31 Dec, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

TREASURE OF THE RUDRAS is epic
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp101/amitrius17/rudra_shots.jpg

I am playing a translated version of it on a super nes emulator.
Why did Square Soft never translate it ;A;!?

Offline

#3263 31 Dec, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

TREASURE OF THE RUDRAS is epic
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp10 … _shots.jpg

I am playing a translated version of it on a super nes emulator.
Why did Square Soft never translate it ;A;!?

hmm. never played it. Nor have I even heard of it, but it looks like a Final Fantasyish RPG. Looks pretty cool. What is it for (looks kinda GBA to me)?

Anyway,
I'm playing through Black 2 right now. i'm in the chasm place... My pokemon are all level 51 (I can't stand an levely unbalanced team) and are:
Serperior
Lucario
Zoroark
Volcarona
Magnezone
Golduck


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3264 01 Jan, 2013 6:33 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

HOLA HOLA!

Happy new year from Thailand! xD

Offline

#3265 01 Jan, 2013 11:28 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

happy new year!

Uh
I have a Samurott("Blastoise") lvl. 54
Arcanine lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 56
Haxorus lvl 58
Ampharos lvl 53

Haxorus is pretty weak hmm
He has some great attack stats but it doesn't show in the battles at all.

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

And Treasure of the Rudras is a snes game. You have to download the english fantranslated patched version. And the game is made by square soft (now merged with square enix) who make the Final Fantasy's.

Offline

#3266 02 Jan, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

happy new year!

Uh
I have a Samurott("Blastoise") lvl. 54
Arcanine lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 56
Haxorus lvl 58
Ampharos lvl 53

Haxorus is pretty weak hmm
He has some great attack stats but it doesn't show in the battles at all.

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

And Treasure of the Rudras is a snes game. You have to download the english fantranslated patched version. And the game is made by square soft (now merged with square enix) who make the Final Fantasy's.

SNES was my second guess. Darn. I guess the solid blue (or any color for that matter) boxes* gave it away. they'ra quite common within SNES games. Especially RPGs. The actual visuals said GBA to me though because it looked a little like the Golden Sun graphics (at least on the overworld).

Fantranslation. I just hate it when that has to happen. JUST RELEASE THE GAME IN ENGLISH (I'm looking at you, Mother 3 and almost the whole Fire Emblem series).

I recently switched out my Golduck for Metagross, but I might switch back for now because I still need surf. I'll switch the two once I beat the game and do online battles and stuff.

*These boxes:
http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/snes100/snes08.png
Final Fantasy II
http://images.wikia.com/kirby/en/images/e/e9/SNES_Computer_Virus.jpg
KIRBY SUPER STAR!!


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3267 04 Jan, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

I can't wait for the 4th installment of the Smash Bros. series! smile

Last edited by AcidGamer64 (04 Jan, 2013 2:06 am)


"As your flesh bears the sigil, so too will your name be known as that...of a recusant."-Xemnas

Offline

#3268 04 Jan, 2013 7:22 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Hahaha clearly everyone who is a Ssb fan is xD

Offline

#3269 05 Jan, 2013 2:56 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

Hahaha clearly everyone who is a Ssb fan is xD

I would be lying if I said I wasn't.
GO ISAAC!!!!


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3270 05 Jan, 2013 4:52 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

IM BACK IN AUSTRALIA!!!! big_smile

BACK IN THE GAME FOR MOER NEWS MEMBERS!!!

Offline

#3271 05 Jan, 2013 5:11 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

IM BACK IN AUSTRALIA!!!! big_smile

BACK IN THE GAME FOR MOER NEWS MEMBERS!!!

WB~~~ big_smile


I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

Offline

#3272 05 Jan, 2013 5:20 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

ChocoMiu wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

IM BACK IN AUSTRALIA!!!! big_smile

BACK IN THE GAME FOR MOER NEWS MEMBERS!!!

WB~~~ big_smile

SHANK U

Offline

#3273 05 Jan, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563591_402732146422257_1538878375_n.jpg


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3274 06 Jan, 2013 2:42 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

OMG BAHAHAHAHAH

I HATE IT WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY PRESS NO OR YESS...I FORGOT...AND THEN HAVING TO LISTEN TO HIM RUMBLE ON AND ON

Offline

#3275 06 Jan, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

XDDD
I laughed so hard at this one :'D

Offline

#3276 06 Jan, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

Well...if your Zoroark is traded...it's not a glitch.
All traded Pokemon gain double the exp.

Also, that owl...he was the bane of my existence as a child.
They need to bring him back so I can rage more. <3
I guess TECHNICALLY...he was in Skyward Sword, but still.
I need mah hoots.


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#3277 06 Jan, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Sarru wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

Well...if your Zoroark is traded...it's not a glitch.
All traded Pokemon gain double the exp.

Well, a Zorua got it from an ex-team Plasma(?) member. It used to belong to N. Somewhere in Veilstone city I think. I don't remember the name.

I quit somewhere before the final battle against the Pokémon League Champion (DRAGON POKÉMON AGAIN. MY RIVALS!)

oh and I never noticed they gained double exp. I did trade some Pokémon sometimes with a friend.
I don't remember if I still have them...

Offline

#3278 06 Jan, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

Sarru wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

Well...if your Zoroark is traded...it's not a glitch.
All traded Pokemon gain double the exp.

Well, a Zorua got it from an ex-team Plasma(?) member. It used to belong to N. Somewhere in Veilstone city I think. I don't remember the name.

I quit somewhere before the final battle against the Pokémon League Champion (DRAGON POKÉMON AGAIN. MY RIVALS!)

oh and I never noticed they gained double exp. I did trade some Pokémon sometimes with a friend.
I don't remember if I still have them...

that pokemon is technically traded. When you look at its summary is says "original trainer: N," which means it technically is a traded pokemon. I'm using that Zoroark in my party.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3279 07 Jan, 2013 12:16 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley / スーパーマリオブラザーズ3 メドレー
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIak9tw … r_embedded

Offline

#3280 07 Jan, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

KirbySuperStar wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Sarru wrote:


Well...if your Zoroark is traded...it's not a glitch.
All traded Pokemon gain double the exp.

Well, a Zorua got it from an ex-team Plasma(?) member. It used to belong to N. Somewhere in Veilstone city I think. I don't remember the name.

I quit somewhere before the final battle against the Pokémon League Champion (DRAGON POKÉMON AGAIN. MY RIVALS!)

oh and I never noticed they gained double exp. I did trade some Pokémon sometimes with a friend.
I don't remember if I still have them...

that pokemon is technically traded. When you look at its summary is says "original trainer: N," which means it technically is a traded pokemon. I'm using that Zoroark in my party.

Oohh. It's my first time using a traded pokémon. Usually, I just store them on the pc and they will never see the sunlight again.
Zoroark is a super awesome exception.

Offline

Board footer

354 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.