Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 06 Mar, 2011 11:35 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

sumnima255 wrote:

HIME-J wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Dude, Alois Trancy is the most awesome character there is.

Finally a messed up, neurotic, sadistic character. No 'heartbreaking' story behind it. He's just messed up and manipulative and sadistic <3 (ok there's a story but I don't see the connection).

He is my favourite Kuroshitsuji character. Claude is an ******* for randomly dumping Alois for Ciel and licking Ciel's blood off his fingers as if he's- as if he's-as if he's... omg you girls can fill in yourself yikes! How can you trust a guy like him?!
Egoistic, lying, ugly, fat, retarded, derp-face bastard that he is!mad

Hannah was annoying. During a fight she rips a part of her clothes off to show her cleavage (omg how you spell that XD?). Nothing special happened (like a super cleavage beam?). It's just being there. Doing nothing. Then keep the clothes unripped.

Blehhh, I'm all for Ciel. At least he's a little bit nicer xD And he doesn't gouge people's eyes out.... Plus he cries when he's about to get killed, when he acts all beef. That peeved me too xD
I like Claude purely for the fact that I think there'll be some pretty decent ClaudexSebby fanarts *w* He is pretty sexy, but doesn't do a lot xD
Don't underestimate the cleavage beam! yikes It burns.... I don't like the way she randomly seems to throw up swords too xD

On a plus note:
http://www.myuppic.com/x/io/tumblr_l6ji … o1_500.jpg
Sebby wins :B

*Has a nosebleed*

it almost makes me not hate claude X_X

✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

#22 07 Mar, 2011 12:59 pm

More to hate:
Ryuk (death note): SPOILER: for killing Light ;,<
Charles zi brittania: for being such a bad father :<
Orochi maru: JOKE for r a p i n g my Sasuke-kun! GRR
Yuuki:vampire knight; for being plain stupid -.-'

Proud Christian

#23 07 Mar, 2011 3:29 pm

vampire_reality wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

HIME-J wrote:

Blehhh, I'm all for Ciel. At least he's a little bit nicer xD And he doesn't gouge people's eyes out.... Plus he cries when he's about to get killed, when he acts all beef. That peeved me too xD
I like Claude purely for the fact that I think there'll be some pretty decent ClaudexSebby fanarts *w* He is pretty sexy, but doesn't do a lot xD
Don't underestimate the cleavage beam! yikes It burns.... I don't like the way she randomly seems to throw up swords too xD

On a plus note:
http://www.myuppic.com/x/io/tumblr_l6ji … o1_500.jpg
Sebby wins :B

*Has a nosebleed*

it almost makes me not hate claude X_X

Claude is there purely for looking sexy as hell (lol pun) when paired with our lovely Sebastian. Other than that he's useless :L

#24 07 Mar, 2011 4:43 pm

this **** named rubeous from sailor moon, acting all "Ooh, i love you Koan, just do better on missions ok?" then he's all "Why the hell are you such a screw up!!!!???"

vegeta from DragonBall Z cuz he's ungrateful that Goku spared his life and he's still plotting to settle the score and kill him

Chichi, cuz she only made Goku think that marriage was a food. then she abused him later

Chibiusa, she always has to be saying "Ooh, I wanna be a pretty lady like my mommy!" when she goes to see her mom in her younger days: "Usagai-baka, how do you expect to keep Mamo-chan if you worry about dumb toys? I think Saori would be a better mom for me!" Um, wasn't she worried about 5 minutes before about, "I can't let them be together, he has to stay with Usagi! I'll never be born then, and I'd never be like my beautiful mom!" damn hypocrite

Luna always bitchin bout artemis and callin him stupid. he got hit by accident and she said "Ur so stupid!" Always complaining about Usagi not studying and expecting her to do so while worrying about enemies.There's a reason cats don't talk

Last edited by minakoS (07 Mar, 2011 5:06 pm)

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#25 16 Mar, 2011 12:23 am

bummppp

.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#26 16 Mar, 2011 12:43 am

Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket. Always hated him, always will. Yuck. TEAM KYO! woo.

Kaname Kuran from from Vampire Knight. Horribleee. TEAM ZERO! woo.

Tadase... I forget his last name. From Shugo Chara. He's creepy. And rude. TEAM IKUTO! woo.

... I think there's a theme here. Oh well. I also hate amu from shag chara, for being pretty much useless. And Nagisa from Clannad. Loveee Tomoya and Sunohara, tho. smile  And pretty much every Naruto character in existence. Yeah... I hate a lot more characters than I love smile

"It's going to be really theatrical and sparkly. You'll have to come. Maybe I'll make out with a snake." - Adam Lambert

#27 16 Mar, 2011 1:21 am

this heffer sakura get's on my fricken nerves

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/animepics/images/h/haruno_sakura_of_naruto-13918.jpg man face, ugly.

Shonen Jump was like, "What does her name mean? win the contest!" I'm like "Don't nobody care! and it's cherry blossom of the spring"

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#28 16 Mar, 2011 4:41 am

buummpppp >big_smile

YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#29 16 Mar, 2011 7:16 am

umm i h8 Creed from Black Cat, he's a psycho, the bad kind of psycho

✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

#30 16 Mar, 2011 2:55 pm

its a luv hate relationship to me for kikyo on inuyasha >.>
i dis lik sakura- naruto
the red head on fullmoon
the naruto shippuden saske i luv the old one >.>
big o - the show =.='''
One Piece - The whole Darn show D;<!!!! i hate dat show!!!!!!! it should be deleted from life!!!! -sorry 2 the fans =.=''''
aizen- bleach
i dont lik rock lee from naruto old an new =.=''''''
or his teacher but i will say they do make me laugh sometimes >.>''
well dats all...
For now (;<

#31 16 Mar, 2011 4:36 pm

bump

#32 16 Mar, 2011 9:15 pm

Like, 50% of all anime characters get on my nerves. Why? Because they're so popular, and it's all I see on this site.

The other 45% is mostly anime guys, because I have to see a bunch of girls talking about how hot he is. And other girls agreeing and making weird faces.

So, I hate 95% of all anime characters.

Please do come back.
And play, someday.

#33 16 Mar, 2011 9:18 pm

Lololo.
Hm.
Probably...That, that one flamboyantly *** guy from Kuroshitsuji. Not Grell. Grell is love. The Vincent guy. He's so not even important, and his personality makes me wanna barf.

I haven't gotten past episode 21 in the first season. So, thats why I haven't the slightest idea of Alois. Even though I've heard of him, and all that jazz. I haven't met him.
OH. I also don't like Agni. From Kuroshitsuji. So far. He's...just...'oghweGOEAdeo;gh.

c:

I'm a furry, and dAmn proud!

#34 16 Mar, 2011 11:29 pm

momoko's dad (from sumomomo momomo) because he's se-xist and said "You'll never be great! you can only slpit the waterfall halfway cuz ur a woman!" Still, breakin a freakin WATERFALL in half is pretty damn good to me

#35 17 Mar, 2011 12:31 am

not really anime I guess but I really just HATE all those annoying useless crybaby blushing shoujos leads.....D8<

Meat ~ I'm ForgottenArtist big_smile

#36 17 Mar, 2011 12:42 am

Memories wrote:

not really anime I guess but I really just HATE all those annoying useless crybaby blushing shoujos leads.....D8<

Agreed!
Stop crying and help!
>:@

#37 17 Mar, 2011 12:57 am

sumnima255 wrote:

Memories wrote:

Agreed!
Stop crying and help!

No....stop crying and help yourself. Guh. >:U

--------------

I hate
http://www.animechi.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/l_016_animestockscom.jpg

Why? I'll never tell you. :U

I also hate
http://naruto.otavo.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/naruto.jpg

Just because he's so annoying...

#38 17 Mar, 2011 12:58 am

anime_554 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

Memories wrote:

Agreed!
Stop crying and help!

--------------

I hate
http://www.animechi.co.uk/wp-content/up … ckscom.jpg

I also hate
http://naruto.otavo.tv/wp-content/uploa … naruto.jpg

No!
I'm not even crying XP

#39 17 Mar, 2011 2:56 am

sumnima255 wrote:

anime_554 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

Agreed!
Stop crying and help!

--------------

I hate
http://www.animechi.co.uk/wp-content/up … ckscom.jpg

I also hate
http://naruto.otavo.tv/wp-content/uploa … naruto.jpg

No!
I'm not even crying XP

*was talking about shoujo leads* xD

#40 18 Mar, 2011 3:00 am

bummppppp

Board footer

258 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.