Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 04 Jul, 2012 10:08 pm


my husbands father is still kicking but he is adiment that he wants a picture or drawing put on his stone and wants to see it while hes still living ,my husband wants to carve it onto the stone himself but we need someone to create the drawing to transfer,we live in the mountains of tennessee ,well our little mt.anyway and and his dad is plucked right out of them always in the woods ,hunting gensang  ,thats what he wants him in the woodwith his dogs ,raccoons in trees wildlife just out of his sight and in a nice patch of gensang ,he says thats what he reahis life and thats what will make him rest peacefully    can anybody point me to someone who may be willing to do this and for how much


#2 04 Jul, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: help

I know a person who does those for a reasonable price like..5 kilos of gummy bears or something. Here's link :



Board footer

227 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.