Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Mar, 2014 12:32 am

ack Java isn't working for me

smile the good news is I guess flash works on my end still (after a long period of not being on here I just tossed up a drawing yesterday)
But it has me wondering if it's been so long that there's new requirements to run java or something because everytime I go to open it, it keeps saying error and that it won't run chibipaint

I checked my security settings and I can't find anything off about it
I have it checked off to run java and even put ratemydrawings.com under the exceptions list (but maybe I'm supposed to put it somewhere else too?)

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

#2 23 Jun, 2014 1:53 am

Re: ack Java isn't working for me

i would like to kno the answer myself.sad i wanna use java but it wont let me. at first i thought it had something to do with java ( so i updated it ) but then when i clicked it said "your security does not allow chibiart.Chibiapp) and now i cant use it -.- please someone help

when life gives you anime watch it 24/7 ~ me!

#3 23 Jun, 2014 9:17 am

Please try to solution posted here:
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=27079

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#4 10 Jul, 2014 4:26 am

Ah- thanks, Mick big_smile Java seems to show up now

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

Board footer

123 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.