Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Apr, 2014 12:08 pm

Java / Tablet Issues?

I understand there have been posts concerning the problem with Java but mine were a little different.
First of all, I've changed my Java settings so I can actually get to the tools BUT, when I begin to use my tablet on java it begins to freak out.
When I draw a line with the pen/pencil tool on the canvas it'll just come up with a dot. Then the colour changes to white by it self. At first I thought my tablet could be faulty but that can't be the case as it works perfectly fine on everything else (Flash, CanvasDraw, Sai, etc).

Does anyone else have this problem? If yes then do you perchance know how to fix it cos I'm going insane.

Thanks

"War. War never changes."

#2 19 Apr, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: Java / Tablet Issues?

I have exactly the same problem and I don't know what's wrong either. It's really crazy because normally my tablet worked but now I can't draw anymore... I hope somebody can help us neutral

Board footer

266 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.