Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 04 Jan, 2015 9:14 am

Ryan scribbles into the battle!

Hello all! I'm new here, obviously, and just saying hello! Firstly, of you understand my subject line reference I think we'll get along just fine. I'm mostly into fine art, but I'd like to get into digital! You can see some of my stuff on IG under the username @ryanhalvorsenart

Thanks!

#2 04 Jan, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Ryan scribbles into the battle!

Welcome!! Your stuff is awesome!!  Looking forward for your piece big_smile

The cloud...it's so Nice...

#3 04 Jan, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks duder! I realized after I joined that this site is to display everything you create using their sketch programs and not to display work you draw up etc. That doesn't necessarily deter me, but I have no sketch tablet unfortunately.

#4 04 Jan, 2015 3:24 pm

Welcome to the site!

Even though you're not thrilled with the online drawing tools, I suggest you don't give up on the site just yet.  Try drawchat!  You can chat live with fellow artists about art and pretty much anything that is on your mind smile People are always excited when new members join.

#5 05 Jan, 2015 6:31 am

Like I said, I won't let it deter me! I probably just won't be as active as I may have been otherwise :b

Board footer

98 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.