Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 14 Jan, 2015 2:04 am

I really enjoy this site.

Hello im Kelly,
I really like this place, the art is fun to look at and some of you artist are  incredible.  I have always loved to pick up a pencil and draw since i can remember. I was the kid a school with the folders covered with drawings that seemed to impress friends and classmates. (That was along time ago:D.) I still draw a lot via pencil\pen and paper but only really dabbled  into creating art on the computer. Recently I had gotten board with my usual computer time activities and decided to investigate this app. Well I think you might see allot of me here. Hopefully I can create some good stuff here everyone can enjoy like I enjoy yours!

What if education was based upon the arts instead of math or science?

#2 14 Jan, 2015 4:41 am

Re: I really enjoy this site.

Welcome to RMD smile
I hope you like it here
RMD is a great friendly community that offers pretty good feedback to grow on as an artist- this is actually the site that got me into digital art (especially getting inspired by the creation of others)

Some people pick up on the tools quicker than others (you can find user made tutorials for tips on the bottom right of the home page) but with patience, practice, and a bit of trial and error you'll likely develop a drawing style you're comfortable with cool

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

#3 15 Jan, 2015 6:12 am

big_smile
Welcome! Glad to see that you like it here!
I drew on my folders too, hehe...(I still do, though)

∩___∩
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
"Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo da Vinci

#4 15 Jan, 2015 8:14 pm

Welcome!! Hope you like it here.

celery *shudders with disgust*

#5 15 Jan, 2015 11:22 pm

Welcome!

Check out drawchat sometime smile

Board footer

176 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.