Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 May, 2015 9:34 pm

venturing out of the badlands of tumblr

Hello all! I'm Oddi. I used to have like two different accounts but I never did anything with them; I'm hoping to change that this time around.

Anyway, I'm kind of an unsual person. I'm nonbinary (they/them pronouns for me, not she/her or he/him), pansexual, and a self-proclaimed feminist. I like to think I'm pretty relaxed about most things, though, so don't be afraid to chat with me lol. I really love Marvel movies and comics, as well as RWBY and Firefly. I'm a huge fan of the Warriors books by Erin Hunter as well.

I have a lot of drawings on my deviantart and in my art tag on my blog.

Nice to meet you all!

"Weaving my wings from many-colored yarns
Flying higher, higher, higher into the wild
Weaving my world into tapestry of life
Its fire, golden, in my Walden..." Nightwish, 'My Walden'

#2 23 May, 2015 9:07 am

Re: venturing out of the badlands of tumblr

Hello, and welcome!! big_smile Nightwish.. I've heard them long ago when my friend jam with their song, it was pretty good song too.

The cloud...it's so Nice...

#3 25 May, 2015 2:01 pm

Re: venturing out of the badlands of tumblr

Hi !!! Nice to meet you too big_smile and welcome to RMD ... Or if U ve been here for a while welcome back wink !!! I saw your drawings on deviant art and they are really good !!! I look forward to see u make some RMD drawings big_smile !!! I like marvel movies too ... Like the avenger and stuff smile ... Tho I haven't seen the comics but I bet they re really good big_smile

Last edited by Andriani (25 May, 2015 2:04 pm)

Donít take life too seriously, youíll never get out of it alive.

Board footer

313 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.