Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#21 24 Apr, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: no religion allowed

I think there should be no censorship.

let people draw what they want, have controls for drawings not suitable for children.

catering to a small portion of artists (no religion, no mature content) wont get this site back on its feet.

#22 25 Apr, 2016 9:22 am

in a perfect world for me there are no rules and is  total freedom .
i hate censorship too.
but if it is a rule about nudity and gore not being suitable i say that stupidity should not be allowed either .

Last edited by vis_in_vis (25 Apr, 2016 9:22 am)

#23 28 Apr, 2016 2:51 am

censoring is for wimps

#24 28 Apr, 2016 9:53 am

flio, youre back? yikes

#25 01 May, 2016 4:22 am

I came to check if RMD was still up. I might open a spin chat account so we can keep in touch. Do you still go to spinchat?

#26 03 May, 2016 7:26 am

#27 13 Nov, 2017 7:08 pm

so awesome that you allow people to draw torture devices that you call religious **** but the only mod active may hide under the 17 or 13 any nudity or violent/gore/bloody stuff .. i really like canvas and i always liked it..with or without blending tool that should be fixed .. but really... this site is not ok for me ..how that an anime cute girl with boobs..like usually girls have, is flagged ( example https://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings … 83527.html ) but religious stuff don t ?

#28 14 Nov, 2017 4:50 am

revisiting this post cause i m really not explicit enough ..and i don t get why i brought boobs into this topic:))
to be more clear: i get that people are brainwashed for thousands of years..that s the only word i see fitted .. but really those two sticks of wood were made to torture/ kill people..put nails in them and keep them here..
if loving ,peaceful religious people couldn t choose other object to represent their faith   is their problem.( like a strawberry..lambs ? smile) dunno . but those sticks ..cross or whatever should be flagged under the same rules that i see they apply here..no blood , violence , etc.

Last edited by vis_in_vis (14 Nov, 2017 4:51 am)

Board footer

242 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.