Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#61 27 Feb, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: Who's still here?

I'm still here, never gonna leave smile

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#62 28 Feb, 2018 12:14 am

I've been a member since 2008, but my browser doesn't support java or flash anymore ;; i made so many friends here and the site just slowly seemed to decline, i'm sad about it!!

hello

#63 28 Feb, 2018 8:01 am

It is sad! Still check in here every other day though smile

Hakuna matata.

#64 28 Feb, 2018 8:28 pm

Cherryflame77 wrote:

I've been a member since 2008, but my browser doesn't support java or flash anymore ;; i made so many friends here and the site just slowly seemed to decline, i'm sad about it!!

I'm sad too but we can still draw in canvas though not sure how fun it will be there but its still an option smile

~"Where passion and creativity meet art is made"~Free artist

#65 01 Mar, 2018 4:19 am

omg this site is finally not broken anymore, I've been waiting for it to get fixed haha

I'm still here, but barely, would upload if I could figure out how to get the drawing apps to work but they're not very compatible with what I use unfortunately.

#66 04 Mar, 2018 12:34 am

still here...well passing by. smile How s everyone?

#67 05 Mar, 2018 2:55 pm

^caKea^ wrote:

omg this site is finally not broken anymore, I've been waiting for it to get fixed haha

I'm still here, but barely, would upload if I could figure out how to get the drawing apps to work but they're not very compatible with what I use unfortunately.

apparently most modern browsers don't support java or flash in this way anymore, but canvas still works sad i'm hoping mick can find a way to make it work, maybe by finding new software that's compatible with newer browsers... I just hope he hasn't lost hope or interest, I'd love to see this website bustling again!

hello

#68 06 Mar, 2018 9:44 pm

davinksi wrote:

Hey dav big_smile
Miss you guys and drawing in flash and drawchat other than that everything is alright.
How about you?

~"Where passion and creativity meet art is made"~Free artist

#69 07 Mar, 2018 9:38 pm

free artist wrote:

davinksi wrote:

Hey dav big_smile
Miss you guys and drawing in flash and drawchat other than that everything is alright.
How about you?

heey free! I miss drawing in drawchat and hanging there sad you should check out iscribble big_smile It's kinda dead, but there's a bit more people there and the chat works.

#70 08 Mar, 2018 11:42 am

Still around! I noticed RMD was down for a bit so I tried every few days or so. I'm not active anymore, but I'd hate to see RMD die. Too many fond memories.

But better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

#71 08 Mar, 2018 5:09 pm

Around what time were you guys active? I had no idea the site was down. Last I was on was about 5 years ago, but I was on here a lot around 2009. It's so sad thinking about this now but I had a lot of fun and spent many hours on this site, especially during summer holidays. I hope the site stays up and running for a long long time.

x~ I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion! ~x

#72 19 Mar, 2018 6:19 am

nirvanaspirit666 wrote:

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

#73 24 Mar, 2018 9:33 pm

cool

Know when the time is right on...Time.

#74 26 Mar, 2018 2:09 pm

I still check every now and then to see how RMD is doing. I loved the community (for the most part) and made so many friends. But after getting used to paint tool sai and photoshop, the java tools were so hard to use. I slowly became less active after getting so much hate purely because of my username. My sister was reading twilight and I thought it was a nice name, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, I still miss RMD and the drawchats.

linkreaper1987 wrote:

I was from the sadik, eatbbycks, Forgotten Artist/Memories, RikoJasmine, etc etc. generation (aka, the best gen ever yusss). RMD was really at its peak back then . . .

Ahh I was from that time too. It was a great era.

#75 28 Mar, 2018 1:21 am

I come back from time to time. smile

#76 06 Apr, 2018 2:56 am

Omg I decided to go here because i missed the community, its sad to see that its almost dead and Im glad to see some familiar faces in this thread big_smile

Simmeh wrote:

nirvanaspirit666 wrote:

Hey Simmeh, Idk if you remember me, its nice to see you somewhat active here xD

Last edited by NYAAAAA! (06 Apr, 2018 3:04 am)

<insert funny signature here>

#77 09 Apr, 2018 1:05 am

hey RMD'ers

it's me ya boy

lol just kidding i highly doubt anyone here remembers me, just saw the site was back up and decided to stop by and say hello

hope y'all doing fine

#78 22 Apr, 2018 12:42 am

NYAAAAA! wrote:

Omg I decided to go here because i missed the community, its sad to see that its almost dead and Im glad to see some familiar faces in this thread big_smile

Simmeh wrote:

nirvanaspirit666 wrote:

Hey Simmeh, Idk if you remember me, its nice to see you somewhat active here xD

NYAAAAA!!!! I remember you! big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Long time, no see. How's it going? smile

#79 01 May, 2018 2:07 pm

I'm a passer by, too. I recently came back and I check up every other day now. Kinda sad how I really don't see any of my old friends on here anymore. : (

My old account was @vampireknightki and I used to wonder in draw chat a lot, too, sadly it won't even work for me anymore.

#sadblogger2018

#80 07 May, 2018 2:13 am

I haven't posted since '10 ? '11? Maybe haha.

I loved this place. Maybe I'll post a new drawing.

Jennifer Ann Garza

Board footer

123 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.