Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#81 09 May, 2018 4:06 am

Re: Who's still here?

So crazy how we all seemed to grow up here, but sadly grew out too. That life I guess. I'm still very happy this site still exists, I don't draw anymore.. but every now and then I feel the urge to try again and I would come here.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
  ▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

#82 23 May, 2018 12:08 pm

i am here too and quite happy to rate, peek into galleries and enjoy.

gargy

#83 31 May, 2018 12:34 am

Does anyone how I can contact the owner of this website?

#84 31 May, 2018 8:06 pm

Still here and drawing strong, just finished number 1,181

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#85 09 Jun, 2018 8:02 pm

bluritedig wrote:

Mick has his own account https://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/mick/ you can message him there, though I'm not sure how often he checks it.

hello

#86 11 Jun, 2018 1:36 am

Cherryflame77 wrote:

bluritedig wrote:

Mick has his own account https://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/mick/ you can message him there, though I'm not sure how often he checks it.

thank you!
I tried that and but no luck.. I even sent emails ans nothing:(

#87 12 Jun, 2018 8:33 pm

bluritedig wrote:

Cherryflame77 wrote:

bluritedig wrote:

thank you!

Hmm... There is a contact option at the bottom of his website... I'm hoping he didn't just drop off the face of the earth. Maybe there's some way for the community that's left to work together with him to try and bring the site back to life. I feel like with more recent technology and the right promotion, RMD could be booming again.

hello

#88 14 Jun, 2018 12:43 am

yeaa I wish there was something we could do to help the site:)

Cherryflame77 wrote:

bluritedig wrote:

Cherryflame77 wrote:

thank you!

Hmm... There is a contact option at the bottom of his website... I'm hoping he didn't just drop off the face of the earth. Maybe there's some way for the community that's left to work together with him to try and bring the site back to life. I feel like with more recent technology and the right promotion, RMD could be booming again.

#89 14 Jun, 2018 3:17 pm

I joined in 2008, and I log back in every once in awhile to look back at my old work and see how far I've come. All of my friends are long gone, but I still have many memories. I personally miss this site and would love to get back into it, but having pen pressure has spoiled me rotten. Its so hard to draw anything on here anymore.

I'm riding solo, and that's the way it should be. I'm tired of being used by him. I'm leaving and never coming back. I'll wait until you miss me enough and come back yourself and then I'll say "I told you so."

#90 19 Jun, 2018 2:16 pm

I joined back in 2011, I came back as a nostalgia trip and to check out my totally trash artwork from back in the day!
9 years later and i'm now 20 years old and still doing artwork.
It's interesting to see that people are still active!

#91 02 Jul, 2018 1:55 am

1st time being back in like.. 5 years

Cement D. Pocky

#92 13 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm

yo! I'm still here wink

#93 01 Aug, 2018 10:50 am

I drop by from time to time when I can. My main account is "Chelsea Marie" btw!

Obviously, I started joining this amazing community at a very young age and was able to meet a lot of awesome people too. I sure miss drawing on the site a lot tho and I will definitely draw something again when I get the time, hopefully!! c:

#94 01 Aug, 2018 4:03 pm

ok, hi, i came back, but i can't get the java enabled applet to work,and i updated, downloaded,and followed all confusing instructions, the java will not let the applets run; what do  i do, disable java completely??and i selected the exceptions the fffing java is supposed to let  run; what exactly am i supposed to write or dom to let the rfffing applets run??

WHAT WHAT WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM WANT ON THE JAVA TO MAKE THE APPLETS RUN??ALL ThOSE ORACLE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SO CONFUSING TOO CONFUSING---I AM SERIOUSLY thinking of dumping windows for apple  they say"apple works and is reliable and you don't have to learn how to fix the insides of software like windows--it is easier.it is user friedndly unlike windows.    is that true?i have to learn a whole new system, is it "user friendly" and not expecting you to be a tech-engineer like windows? i am sick of windows, i won't accept windows ten--i'll dump windows!!yikes

BRIT FOREVER!!!

#95 01 Aug, 2018 6:17 pm

only canvas works.

#96 12 Sep, 2018 9:44 pm

Hello to everyone thatís still here trying to keep this site alive. For the longest time Iíve been trying to get active once again but everytime I try to draw either my tablet doesn't work on canvas, or the program crashes (specifically flash) and canít upload the work, or java doesnít even load my files (which is frustrating cause I have an enormous amount of unfinished projects I saved for when I finished high school, which I did this year!!) Now that I canít even log into draw chat Iím really devastated and mad about not having been active when the site was still usable... I really miss 2013-2015 when the site was still flourishing (at least compared to now). Unfortunately, thatís all in the past... the site canít be saved but the community can! We can still communicate and share art, even if we donít use rmdís tools.

Last edited by Andriani (12 Sep, 2018 10:03 pm)

Donít take life too seriously, youíll never get out of it alive.

#97 27 Sep, 2018 8:28 am

I last posted like a year ago, but just did a quick doodle now and it wont upload sad

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

#98 27 Sep, 2018 8:29 am

Andriani wrote:

Hello to everyone thatís still here trying to keep this site alive. For the longest time Iíve been trying to get active once again but everytime I try to draw either my tablet doesn't work on canvas, or the program crashes (specifically flash) and canít upload the work, or java doesnít even load my files (which is frustrating cause I have an enormous amount of unfinished projects I saved for when I finished high school, which I did this year!!) Now that I canít even log into draw chat Iím really devastated and mad about not having been active when the site was still usable... I really miss 2013-2015 when the site was still flourishing (at least compared to now). Unfortunately, thatís all in the past... the site canít be saved but the community can! We can still communicate and share art, even if we donít use rmdís tools.

Same on the tool issues hmm

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

#99 27 Sep, 2018 10:20 am

canvas is the only tool that works now. you can't save the progress you can only upload to site better off making a print screen of your drawing and save to paint on your windows.

#100 30 Sep, 2018 2:58 am

I haven't been on here in 10 years... I recently started a website and thought about downloading some old drawings from here, but it seems it's not possible to even view them to take a screenshot (again, java...). Honestly I abandoned my deviantart around the same time as this account, so I don't have much going on art wise. Anyway, I was surprised to see anyone still here!

* Never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up. *

Board footer

236 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.