Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Jul, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi, just registered

Hi,

just registered to get me drawing. I have been doing it occasionally since decades. Now I need some incentive to keep doing it, and maybe this forum will help. Here is an example of the kind of drawing I like to do, a birthday card for my grandson: sorry I could not find out how to upload a JPG-file from my computer. Is it possible?

Thanks,

ratecub

#2 22 Jul, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: Hi, just registered

Hello,
welcome to RMD. I hope you'll enjoy being part of this website. : )

Actually you can't upload jpg. or any other files. What I mean is that you have to use the website's online tools to draw. That's the only way to upload drawings on Rmd.
I hope this was helpful. : D
☆☆☆

SWAEG. ಠ_ಠ

#3 23 Jul, 2016 10:17 am

D.Conan wrote:

Actually you can't upload jpg. or any other files. What I mean is that you have to use the website's online tools to draw...

Thank you, D.Conan, your answer was helpful. Since I am not an online-"draftsman", this website is not for me, unfortunately sad
Now I have to find how to cancel my memebership. Do you know how?
Thanks, ratecub

Last edited by ratecub (23 Jul, 2016 10:18 am)

#4 23 Jul, 2016 10:44 am

ratecub wrote:

D.Conan wrote:

Actually you can't upload jpg. or any other files. What I mean is that you have to use the website's online tools to draw...

Thank you, D.Conan, your answer was helpful. Since I am not an online-"draftsman", this website is not for me, unfortunately sad
Now I have to find how to cancel my memebership. Do you know how?
Thanks, ratecub

No problem at all. I'm glad I was able to help you.

Oh, I see! Well, you can make your account inactive.

First you need to go to your profile, click "edit profile", so you will go to your profile settings; on the left, there's the menu,  so just click "account settings"; after that go to "make account inactive" and click 'account deactivation page'. I hope I was helpful again.

I'm sorry you couldn't stay, but if you ever change your mind, you will be able to activate your account again. : )
Stay safe..!

SWAEG. ಠ_ಠ

Board footer

91 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.