Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 20 Dec, 2016 5:48 pm

Java draw not working on Mac !!

Hi everybody!!

As the title suggests, I own a macbook pro and java draw does not work !!sadsadsadsadsad  I have been in RMD for four years and then had a big break from digital art but now decided to make a new account!! Java draw is one of the best online tools I ever used and I was looking forward to drawing today. Six months ago, I logged into my older account and I found out that Java draw did not work. I also discovered how many other users have similar problems. Today, I have been trying to fix the issue for three hours and nothing happened. sad
I even tried to use my brother's computer but nothing happened. I am aware that there are many similar forum topics and I have read the recommendations. I tried to change the security settings, reinstall java e.t.c. but it was no help. When I try to open java draw, it says "blocked for security reasons". sadsad

Please any help will be very appreciated at this stage!!neutral

Board footer

266 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.