Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 09 Feb, 2017 11:01 am

fav for draw chats

*i really think that being able to favorite draw chats is  useful , i have no idea how to re-visit some drawings that i found very interesting (without spending way too much time ), and is  easy to learn from draw chats  ( at least for me ) so if you could bring this feature back i don t think anyone would be against .

*and my second suggestion i bet won t be liked by some people but again i think its a right thing to do: if the top drawings page exists, then peoples own comments should be not be counted .
I think is self explanatory why..
thanks for reading this smile !

#2 09 Feb, 2017 11:56 am

Re: fav for draw chats

I agree. I miss being able to favorite DrawChat drawings. sad

#3 10 Feb, 2017 7:19 am

yeah smile FAV drawchat i ussually look at someones 20/20 drawchat pagejust to look at that one certain draw chat i really like watching the animation
like this one http://www.ratemydrawings.com/chat/gallery/80867.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/chat/gallery/83399.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/chat/gallery/73321.html

#4 17 Feb, 2017 2:17 pm

Then again, I guess I could just go here to view them: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/chat/gallery/

It's not the same, though, as favoriting.

#5 17 Feb, 2017 4:15 pm

i m really bad at math so i guess almost 26000 drawings are not a big deal at all to browse ..especially when you have a drawing in mind..made 3 years ago..no idea by who[(m ? ) ( and at grammar obviously )] . just FUN  smile)

Last edited by vis_in_vis (17 Feb, 2017 4:16 pm)

#6 22 Feb, 2017 3:33 am

There are actually 25684 drawings in the DrawChat gallery right now. I've recently had to go through all 659 pages to select some for my thread. No doubt being able to add drawchats to one's favourite drawings would prove indeed very useful.

Heil Gallaxhar!

#7 22 Feb, 2017 10:26 am

* so let's hope the feature will come back .

*about my second part of the thread :
saying thank you is undeniable a nice thing to do . It shows you take in consideration and you appreciate the effort and time that someone spent for leaving a comment .
there is  the smallest number of people who intentionally abuse this possibility of saying something back for the purpose of advancing in ranks (that they are quite obsessed about )
i d like to tell them that believing you are good is a great thing , having confidence again , great , but being delusional and thinking that not being able to draw stuff and covering this with the excuse of having a personal style is not ok (for you personal is not ok cause if you really care about being good , then get good - study your own dog, hand , draw them on paper , nobody tells you to copy , nobody tells you to not be yourself , but if your knowledge of basic stuff is not existent then you may fool yourself but not others)
( and i talk from experience , i used to like my drawings cause i was satisfied with my lack of any real drawing knowledge , i cared about colors and they looked good , i cared about clouds and they looked good . not correct maybe but good looking , my "style " was simply visually pleasing , i did not cared and did not wanted to get better , now is only my choice to learn , and in the moment you start learning you'll ; realize that you actually don t know anything , may be frustrating but is the best feeling in the world to be able to draw anything with a lot of practice  , in a correct way so you ll be able to express your art to other people too , not only to yourself and your "friends" )

if your "friends" will keep repeating "outstanding " at every single drawing they are not helping you at all if they honestly believe in you then they may actually support you to be better not to repeat the same mistakes over and over .
this message is only for those people who have this illusion that ranks are measuring real value and those who struggle to convince others by words and not by action-drawings .

so in order to make things right and fair for everyone , at least all the "thank you" in your own drawings should be simply not counted .
cause they are many people especially new ones who will do that with the best intentions , being polite is great , so this thread really is not aiming them

Board footer

260 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.