Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 26 May, 2017 12:52 am

canvasdraw NOT saving, flashdraw NOT saving, drawchat NOT working

Please do something about this, I want to draw again!

I started drawing today and noticed that the saving function doesn't work in canvasdraw or flashdraw.

Also the color picker tool started acting up in canvasdraw. I picked a color and it showed as black when it was nothing close to black...

Drawchat hasn't been working for over a week so I'm unable to draw there either, it's stuck at the login screen.

I really enjoyed drawing on this site but now drawing feels like a risk. I don't want to live in the fear of losing my drawing progress and even that wouldn't be so bad if the tools would at least work properly. I could've probably finished that drawing without the saving but the fact that the color picker stops working in the middle of it all just makes matters worse.

#2 26 May, 2017 1:09 am

Re: canvasdraw NOT saving, flashdraw NOT saving, drawchat NOT working

It seems Mick is trying to distract us from these malfunctioning tools with the new RMD facebook group advertisement that pops up everywhere like chin whiskers on an old woman. Fixing these issues should be a priority, NOT starting a facebook group that he'll likely ditch as well.

Loyal members have been patient. How do you repay their loyalty? With more issues than Cosmopolitan.

#3 04 Jun, 2017 8:10 pm

Re: canvasdraw NOT saving, flashdraw NOT saving, drawchat NOT working

Bumblepeach wrote:

like chin whiskers on an old woman

Rofl
Mick pls do something or we riot and we'll troll every facebook page you make!1!!

HEYEAYEAYEYA

Board footer

252 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.