Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 02 Aug, 2017 12:55 am

Draw Chat improvements?

As a member for some time, I am interested in any information available on the present situation regarding Draw Chat. I know that I am not the only member who would like to be in the know on what steps are actively being taken (if any) on a remedy to bring RMD back to the artists who thoroughly enjoy the exciting interactive collaboration Draw Chat provides. Any info would be greatly appreciated. No info would be self explanatory as to the present status. Thank you Admins.cool

#2 03 Aug, 2017 1:45 am

Re: Draw Chat improvements?

I'm sorry but I doubt anything will be happening to DrawChat anytime soon. I'm no admin but I can tell you that there probably won't be any fixes for a while, I am hoping that someone does something soon...

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#3 05 Aug, 2017 7:24 am

Re: Draw Chat improvements?

DrawChat was probably my favorite part of RMD and I can't even enter it anymore. I haven't been able to for several months. sad

What will it TRULY take to keep this site going??? Please tell me you're not just going to let this site die, Mick...

Board footer

389 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.