Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 15 Aug, 2017 3:05 am

How to create an abstract painting by yourself?

How many times have you looked at an abstract painting and heard someone say, "I could do that!"?
While abstract painting looks easy to some, it can actually be more challenging than traditional or classical painting.

#2 15 Aug, 2017 10:06 pm

Re: How to create an abstract painting by yourself?

i do agree totally......i actually believe that there is no art is same as other ones even if artists use same ref coz each art piece is flavored specially by their artist.

#3 16 Aug, 2017 2:02 am

ammona wrote:

i do agree totally......i actually believe that there is no art is same as other ones even if artists use same ref coz each art piece is flavored specially by their artist.

That what we said there are no two identical leaves in the world.

#4 16 Aug, 2017 5:03 pm

Abstract and Surrealism are the best, check mine out if you want different flavors lol

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#5 01 Sep, 2017 8:10 pm

janet11 wrote:

How many times have you looked at an abstract painting and heard someone say, "I could do that!"?
While abstract painting looks easy to some, it can actually be more challenging than traditional or classical painting.

How so?

You see, one loves the sunset when one is so sad.

#6 14 Oct, 2017 7:08 pm

i so miss drawing on here sad

#7 14 Oct, 2017 8:34 pm

madmomentsgo wrote:

i so miss drawing on here sad

just come back and draw regularly, art doesn't have to be only done on drawchat...

I still draw on here all the time, because art is my passion

#8 15 Oct, 2017 4:53 pm

People don't have to leave this website, but they do so by choice. Every artist could stay on here, we just need this website to have a bit of a fixer upper moment. But that all depends on the moderators, and of course the website's creator. We all know Mick is extremely busy with his own life, but maybe we shouldn't lose faith in the one website that brought us all together. I'm staying on here for as long as I can. and will create as much art as possible until it closes down. That is unless someone comes along to revamp the site and keep it going for many more years

#9 08 Nov, 2017 9:10 pm

i can't get the smudge and blend tool to work on canvas. just little circle shapes instead of the blend effect.

Last edited by madmomentsgo (08 Nov, 2017 9:10 pm)

Board footer

252 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.