Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 04 Mar, 2018 5:49 am

canvasdraw not drawing with tablet

hey! i want to draw and upload on here again, but for the life of me i can't seem to get any of the drawing tools to work (i understand that java and flash aren't working for obvious reasons - so this is about canvasdraw, since it seems to be the only functioning one at the moment!)

i managed to get canvasdraw open and running fine, but i can't actually /draw/ with my tablet. i don't know if its the settings or something, so if there's anyone who's had a similar problem...?
(for clarification: my tablet ONLY won't work on the canvas. ive made sure ive got it on the drawing tools, but it still "drags" the canvas as if its on the drag tool. but my tablet can select anything on the menus etc. it just won't draw anything on the canvas. my mouse seems to work fine though and can draw, so I really have no idea what's going on sad )

anyway i've tried on both the newest versions of chrome and firefox so far, for further info. and my tablet is a wacom intuos pen & touch.

if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome. thanks in advance!!

#2 05 Dec, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: canvasdraw not drawing with tablet

I am having this exact same problem...did anyone figure out a solution? sad

Board footer

127 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.