Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Apr, 2018 5:49 am

where do I find a website for writeing to write stories

I would like to write stories but I don't know  what website to go to to put the stories on please help

#2 08 Apr, 2018 2:21 pm

Re: where do I find a website for writeing to write stories

That's an interesting question, I guess you could always use Reddit to create your stories. I have a reddit account and it's a great way to get people talking. Just go to Reddit.com and check it out, you might find that it's an awesome place to entertain people with your stories.

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#3 09 Apr, 2018 1:10 am

Erm, reddit isn't really an open creative platform though. It's a community board for varied topics, ranging from /r/aww (for pictures of cute animals and other cute things) to /r/news (a discussion board that posts news from around the world). So unless you find an active subreddit that's dedicated solely to making posts for your work, you're better off looking for a place that's built for uploading your work for people to see without it coming across as spammy.

If you want to submit your writing (be it original or fanfiction) I'd suggest Wattpad, DeviantArt, or Tapas (DA allows you to upload literature, and Tapas is a comic site that just recently unveiled their new novel uploading feature). If it's fanfiction, then fanfiction.net is where you wanna be.

#4 22 Apr, 2018 12:44 am

Fanfictionnnnnnnnnnnn. Ahhh, I love Fan fiction! lol

#5 24 May, 2018 5:45 pm

Wattpad my dud

oh it had been mention lol Nevermind continue (~w~)

Last edited by kalimanjaro (24 May, 2018 5:51 pm)

The cloud...it's so Nice...

Board footer

238 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.