Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Feb, 2008 10:53 am

Hello...my name is Monster...and I'm an addict

And I can't help it, because this site is so fun, And uh...
I love moonlit walks on beaches, and candlelight dinners, and the sounds of the autmn winds and the warm aura of the sun. It must always be 80 degrees.I love the sun,but I've been trapped, glued to this computer...pale as a ghost 0_0..... Ah, I love this site, and video games ^_^.
Always loved making art projects as a kid, and drawing is fun too. I like meeting people, what's up?
One day I shall meet my spirit guide and become one with the land and the air I breathe.
Oh and I like the new RMD, nice new look.  think it's very easy to navigate, and I like how we have a new About Me section on our profiles amongst other things, but I just LOVE to chit chat .....I'm also a little eccentric, I've been told
[heart]
Cookie! lol

I appreciate how we can edit our posts (as you can see)....ah the crazy things I say

Last edited by Monster_Cookie (28 Feb, 2008 11:01 am)

#2 28 Feb, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Hello...my name is Monster...and I'm an addict

Hey dude, it's ME finkleberries, your alter ego! Hello, why don't you stop being lazy and get a job, fool

#3 28 Feb, 2008 11:11 am

Hey buddy, scaring people away again I see? wink hah
how's it been, later dude

#4 29 Feb, 2008 7:37 am

hey dude, yea probably lol, ya know me...was up late when I wrote that

Board footer

278 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.