Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 03 Jun, 2008 7:49 pm

I NEED HELP ASAP WITH THE DRAW CHAT PLEASE!

I have another window open to type this! In a private room on DrawChat ( "hello") Stripeyboots:) and I have made a drawing, and it won't let either of us upload it! We've worked really hard, so we'd appreciate anything that could be done. we haven't exited out of the room yet.
   Thanks.

wolf_ninja

"They don't keep me here 'cuz I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cuz I'm SMART!" - Judge Judy

#2 03 Jun, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: I NEED HELP ASAP WITH THE DRAW CHAT PLEASE!

Never mind. Both of us have to go. HOWEVER, I would suggest looking into that. It causes much anger and frustration.

"They don't keep me here 'cuz I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cuz I'm SMART!" - Judge Judy

#3 03 Jun, 2008 11:09 pm

la
sad

If L said that breathing was uncool, 99.9% of the teen woman population would be dead in the next 24 hours i would be one of those wonman

#4 03 Jun, 2008 11:10 pm

wolf_ninja wrote:

I have another window open to type this! In a private room on DrawChat ( "hello") Stripeyboots:) and I have made a drawing, and it won't let either of us upload it! We've worked really hard, so we'd appreciate anything that could be done. we haven't exited out of the room yet.
   Thanks.

wolf_ninja

jhlkjhjkhkjhkjhkjhjhlkjnjhgktib so hwhy worry

If L said that breathing was uncool, 99.9% of the teen woman population would be dead in the next 24 hours i would be one of those wonman

Board footer

260 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.