Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 07 May, 2008 11:42 pm

I need help!

My friend oosherryoo can't login and she said that when she tried to it just said login successfully but it didn't take her to her page and yeah... Please help her out!yikes

#2 27 May, 2008 2:32 am

Re: I need help!

Okay.....umm....when you sign in, is the little box checked where it says "take me to my drawing page" or something? because if it's not, it will go back to the homepage. Or, does the computer even say that she's logged in at all, even right after it said that she had logged in successfully?

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

#3 27 May, 2008 8:55 pm

Well it happened before we had the options of where we want the page to take us and now it won't let her even login so yeah...

#4 28 May, 2008 5:48 am

try letting mick know about it. maybe he'll make his way to this thread.

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

#5 29 May, 2008 1:08 am

Who's mick??

#6 29 May, 2008 3:55 am

mick is the person who created this site and runs it, basically.  He's always replying to posts like these and putting stickies in the forums, etc. He's doing really good at keeping up and updating wif all the stuff here...I love this site....lol. anyway, he'll probably make his way here, as long as we keep this thread alive big_smile

#7 04 Jun, 2008 12:21 am

Lol ok,so I have to wait untill he makes his way to this thread?? Yeah I love this site too lol. tongue

#8 04 Jun, 2008 11:00 am

It's a little difficult for us to determine the problem without really seeing what is happening unfortunately. All I can suggest for now is:
- first delete all temporary internet files and cookies from your browser
- make sure javascript and cookies are enabled in your browser
- you could also try seeing if this user can log in on another computer to make sure there is nothing wrong with their account

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#9 05 Jun, 2008 12:29 am

Okay,thanks for your help.

Board footer

264 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.