Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#1 05 Jun, 2008 3:00 am

Profile Image

I can't change my profile image. I have the right size and everything, and then every time I upload, it says that it's uploaded...but it will only pop up the one I've been trying to replace. I then told it to delete the image, and then tried again to use the new one...but it popped up the old one again.

"They don't keep me here 'cuz I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cuz I'm SMART!" - Judge Judy

#2 05 Jun, 2008 7:29 am

Re: Profile Image

You may need to delete your temporary internet files from your browser to see your new image. It may have changed but your browser hasn't loaded the new version.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 05 Jun, 2008 12:23 pm

Re: Profile Image

Ok, thank you! big_smile

"They don't keep me here 'cuz I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cuz I'm SMART!" - Judge Judy

Board footer

330 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.