Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Oct, 2013 4:32 am

Hello world!

Hello everyone! My name is Maria and I am a 15 year old and I am a girl who loves to play video games and draw! I have never tried drawing on a computer...but I guess I'll learn! (unless I don't have to draw on the computer). I love to sketch! That's pretty much what I do most of the time. Anything can cause me to just...draw! I've literally have looked at pillows and started sketching them...Anyways why don't I go into some more personal things! My favorite color is blue, I love baked ziti....and stuffed shells...and chocolate, I also have a dog named Biscuit! :3 And I have a fish that I for some reason decided to name Moe. tongue

Anyways I would love to share my art work but I don't actually have any at the moment...but I will have artwork up soon that you can all judge! :3

Well...bye! smile

#2 22 Oct, 2013 3:02 am

Re: Hello world!

Hey! Welcome to RMD smile

I also love to sketch, I couldn't do anything else! I love chocolate too, and my favourite color is hmmmm... olive green at the moment! It changes every week. And Moe is an amazing name heh.

Looking forward to see your art ^^

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
~ Charles Horton Cooley

Board footer

232 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.