Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 09 Feb, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello, I'm Sabiduria! :3

I wasn't aware you all had a forum here...Now I do! lol

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Sabiduria (Means Wisdom in Spanish [no I am not a Latina I just like Spanish <3 ), I'm a girl, I like to draw and make games (I'm still quite a novice). I'm not sure if linking to them is allowed here (is it?). I'm new to the whole online drawing thing using java and html I normally use opened source software. I hope to have some fun here, I've been looking for a site with people who draw and then I remembered this place so I figured eh why not !? So far I like it, the people seem to be very nice (something that is actually very unusual. xD).

Oh wells, anyways, nice to see you! big_smile

~ God Bless ~

`Sabi

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.- Walt Disney

#2 09 Feb, 2015 5:40 pm

Re: Hello, I'm Sabiduria! :3

hello

Link to the games *u*
I'd like to play them <3

hey

#3 09 Feb, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi big_smile !!! And welcome to RMD smile ... I'm sure You'll like it here !! U should Link to ur games !! I would like to play them too smile !! big_smile

Donít take life too seriously, youíll never get out of it alive.

#4 09 Feb, 2015 8:59 pm

Oh hello there! Do I link them here or somewhere else?
Thank you for the welcome. :3

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.- Walt Disney

#5 09 Feb, 2015 9:34 pm

You can link them here. Maybe more people want to play :3

hey

#6 10 Feb, 2015 1:26 am

Okay, I made a topic: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … 10#p595010

It has links and a screenshot from each game, please remember I am a noob still! xD

#7 28 Mar, 2015 2:16 am

Welcome! I hope you have fun!

Also, whoa, a gamemaker! That isn't something you see everyday on here. That is really cool!

celery *shudders with disgust*

Board footer

164 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.