Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Dec, 2015 10:25 am

Hello!

I found this site when I googled drawing community so here's to hoping we'll all get talking big_smile

I'm 20 years old and from Finland (so excuse any and all mistakes I make when writing english!) I already managed one drawing here but I'm so dissatisfied with it. Who knew it could be so hard to draw online D:

Anyway just wanted to come here to say hi. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by eyeofthestorm (05 Dec, 2015 10:46 am)

#2 05 Dec, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Hello!

Tervetuloa! hope you enjoy it here. Definitly come check out drawchat  during 22-23pm! You'll have a chance to get to know some of us even better. We even have one person from finland there and I myself am teaching academical art from time to time and can share some knowledge over the entertainment industry if you're interested in that. We'll be waiting smile

#3 05 Dec, 2015 3:42 pm

Welcome to RMD! Nice to see another person join. I hope you have fun! smile

I guess i'll just space out of here.

#4 06 Dec, 2015 2:17 pm

Hey welcome to rmd big_smile im sure ull really like this site its a great community smile and dont worry about it its difficult for everyone at first but ull soon get used to drawing online it just needs some practice thats all big_smile and if u need any tips or help feel free to message me anytime big_smile

Last edited by Andriani (06 Dec, 2015 2:18 pm)

Donít take life too seriously, youíll never get out of it alive.

#5 06 Dec, 2015 6:49 pm

Welcome to RMD. Join us at drawchat. We are all very friendly.

#6 07 Dec, 2015 12:00 am

Hi! Welcome smile Looking forward to more contributions to the community

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
~ Charles Horton Cooley

#7 07 Dec, 2015 5:48 am

welcome

Know when the time is right on...Time.

#8 14 Dec, 2015 4:12 pm

Welcome! It's so good to see new members coming in

#9 12 Jan, 2016 2:25 am

Hi!
My name is Daniel Pettibone,
I like to do math, play video games, eat at restaurants, do computer drawings & animation.
I'm here or in DrawChat to get other Drawing Members to help with my other computer drawings.
The drawings that I'll like, is speed boating on wavy water, stars (and other space objects) in the night sky, complex kind of Arcade machine, various kinds of houses, trees & cars all in a big street, etc.
I found this site after I keyword in Google about help with drawing to look into a list of these, & this 'Rate My Drawings' site is one of what I saw from the list.
Type back to me later!
And take care!

Board footer

280 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.