Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 02 Mar, 2016 4:05 am

The Anonym is introducing herself

Hello! I am here about a month but I didn't know we can introduce ourselves, so here I am. tongue

I'm coming from another drawing website wich is in another language, so I am not really a beginner. I've already make two drawings on this site but they don't look very good, I wanted to color them but a white grid appeared on the front of the drawings when I tried. hmm I guess I would make only some sketches and join the drawchat on this site
I also draw traditional art but making digital art is easier for me.

I'm still learning English so I can not speak it very well (I am sorry for my language mistakes). However, if you want to have a correct discussion with me I can speak Romanian and French.

I am not very friendly but I think I would better be like this on this site. x) I usually don't answer to the comments you send me but I am glad that some of you like the things I do.

That's it, have a nice day!

"Art is never finished, only abandoned."
-Leonardo Da Vinci

#2 02 Mar, 2016 7:41 am

Re: The Anonym is introducing herself

Oh it's you, Hi and Welcome big_smile, I've saw your draw drawing, and like you noted with an error of the tools you couldn't color which is a white grid? Hmm, is it particularly occurred on Canvas Tool? Well, if the browser is the cause you can just use other browser like Explorer or chrome, firefox seem to have some issues with canvas draw but you can still use the tool there, or you can try other tool like Flash of Java which as good as the canvas or even better in some ways.

The cloud...it's so Nice...

#3 02 Mar, 2016 9:49 am

welcome here ,, the most awesome thing about RMD  is that people care about drawing mostly, not about bullying others for their skills or lack of them like they keep doing on that site ..
so if you change the browser and keep exploring the tools i bet you ll have a lot of fun here smile

#4 07 Mar, 2016 9:01 pm

Hey, welcome to RMD! big_smile Hope you'll manage to solve that coloring problem soon yikes

~Requiem for a Nope~

#5 17 Mar, 2016 1:39 pm

Board footer

283 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.