Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.
Forum Search

#21 24 Nov, 2016 6:26 am

Re: Draw Day

Well said NirvannaSpirit666...my friend!

#23 18 Dec, 2016 2:26 am

Draw day was to have a moment to see people we havent seen in awhile. We dont need moderators, prizes and any of the crap mentioned above...but we do need to be supportive and kind to one another. We do need to rate and comment and do the things that keeps this site open... so while there are plenty of negative thoughts and comments (esp made personally to me for being a awful person to wanna draw here) everyone can do whatever they want and think whatever they want and we can still have some fun. Those that participated, it was a blast. Those who didnt well you missed the fun and those who criticized well who cares...

#24 05 Feb, 2017 12:42 am

vis_in_vis wrote:

This "let's all", "poor us , we are so abandoned . we should leave " is incredible... "normal" ...mad
"Artists" at least  in theory should be more capable to use their own brain and don t act like a "herd".
Is extremely obvious that this site is unique and really well done(sustainable without being controlled 24/24)
I keep trying to find a good site where to draw like this one and i can't . Most of drawing sites are very short lived , they attract small groups of users especially under 12 who use them for their chat , friend drawing section , etc.

Those sites that are big are usually not for drawing only , users are uploading any type of art , in more mediums , so they are nothing like RMD where people can use the same tools for creating .
And more important any site that has anything better to offer is, ofc, not free .
RMD could be even better if the draw chat system could be improved a little more .
Already chats are uploading directly , no mods needed , all users asked to have their drawings faster but nobody appreciate it  cause lol , why to be happy with cool stuff when u can be forever unhappy ,right ?

I m not sure if  a tagging system could help to at least not be accepted blank  drawings and even censor the non PG stuff .

All people are free to do whatever , stay here , leave , draw or not , who tf cares ? ! 
So to be more clear i m against this "we are all dead and rotting here " that may be cool for creating some dark and cool art , but not scare new users and make them think they are here too late and they won t even try to draw and see..that ofc;) is no problem here beside the fact that  nobody cares about the rest wink! smile
At least own your actions  people and learn to draw  for yourself  , not draw and then wait and moan why you don t have likes and comments that you are not willing to give anyway..
And btw  the payback kind of thinking is not cool either , waiting for people to be nice back is a cute utopia )) just be real ..

Love you Vis <3

And every other member who continues to be passionate about creating art on RMD against all odds, you guys are the best smile

Heil Gallaxhar!

#25 03 Apr, 2017 4:20 pm

Shelly writes. "And every other member who continues to be passionate about creating art on RMD against all odds, you guys are the best" smile

I exist therefore I must endure.
Because I endure I endeavor to persevere.

#26 03 Apr, 2017 7:31 pm

i really like the cool type of person that will never say anything . but  that person won t change much stuff , and against all odds and all the correct grammar i m having fun  with just trying to change stuff that i think they are not ok...

#27 03 Apr, 2017 9:14 pm

Yeah I was not trying to say much Vis but somehow my comment did not get through. Anyway wish this site the best despite people's belief there are any problems. I don't think there are other than the occasional glitch or problem with java and such.

I exist therefore I must endure.
Because I endure I endeavor to persevere.

#28 06 Apr, 2017 4:28 am

nirvanaspirit666 wrote:

it would have to be a weekend where people are more relaxed, how about thanksgiving?

There's an expiration date? Why? When? Does that mean RMD won't be here anymore? sad

#29 08 Apr, 2017 6:04 am

Majestic , i was saying : cool to see a new person being involved in forums !  is great to say what you think even if i might not agree that the only problem is an occasional glitch smile but this is why we are here , is cool to see others opinions on stuff that are discussed .
and Simmeh i think that date already expired , i m really not sure just maybe when the site was down few weeks ago , so no need to worries about it ? smile)
i think RMD will still be here ..

Board footer

265 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.