Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 07 Oct, 2017 5:49 pm

do you still draw here with java?

oh how i miss this place! i wish i could draw with java tool again but google chrome doesnt allow me to. dont want to try another browser as i already used with this fuccccckng google. big_smile

akoy isang pinoy sa pusot diwa! pinoy na isinilang sa aking bansa

#2 08 Oct, 2017 8:21 am

Re: do you still draw here with java?

hey smile nope..no java smile the only way you could use java would be to have an old chrome version , load java , draw , and then , not being able to save it in your computer or RMD to simply make an image of your drawing ( print screen etc ) and then continue with other program and then post on Da or something . But this is totally useless cause is no reason to post a drawing made with such a limited tool instead of using photoshop or sai or any other program .
Java  drawings are valuable only on RMD , that was all the fun..all users creating with the same tools .
And this is why i still check this place sometimes , i really liked drawing from 0 using an online program rather than have tons of brushes and everything already made almost  .. but if java won t be fixed better learn to use them smile

#3 08 Oct, 2017 5:49 pm

@vis_in_vis, i learned to use other program and using it now, but what i really miss with the java is the fun, like you said, and the interactions. The other tool still working but the feels are different.big_smilebig_smile

akoy isang pinoy sa pusot diwa! pinoy na isinilang sa aking bansa

#4 15 Oct, 2017 4:40 pm

the canvas draw is the only one i can use---ALL ARTISTS are MESSED UP  by this,dead java, dead worthless browsers, BAD BROWSERS,AND ROTTEN ORACLE!!!It 

it might be a trend--a trend would be"begin death of all software."--then,"begin death of all humans."--the unnecessary products crash first.---computers,software,the web.---THE FRILLS.==THEN the necessities of life go .)DONT WORRY,BE HAPPY!!)SOYLENT GREEN!!!tonguewinkbig_smilecoolwinklolsmilebig_smile,

#5 15 Oct, 2017 7:29 pm

I too miss Java.  I have a Windows 7 and Java does not work.  It was the only canvas I really loved.  Is there any way RMD can fix it?????

To journey into the soul of another person is a sacred honor.

Board footer

238 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.