Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Apr, 2018 10:36 am

LOOKS LIKE NOTHING WORKS ON THE SITE??OK--

YES, the reason that java does not work for any thing, is that java is permanently screwed up, it will never work again.I know some engineers, they told me, Oracle fouled up java maybe on purpose so they can dump it,and any site that uses it.--they are refusing to fix the problems with java, they just intend to dump it, and any site that uses it.Ditto all the browsers, they probably realize this now,and refuse to put java in their browsers.I usually am good at fixing java, but its unfixable. it will not function. the only art sites that work are ones that do not use java."Chickensmoothie has its own software, "chickenpaint," other wise theirs would not function either. --they just make their own software.

I suggest giving up all sites that use java until they get it thru their heads, that it is not going to work.Oracle  is doing this ON PURPOSE.--some of the engineers told me that.You cannot really fix it--and if you can, you need a tech-IQ of 200.Some of my computer repairmen can't fix it.--it is not meant to  be fixed--otherwise, why would Oracle deliberately make java so no one can configure it?--Do you think they REALLY believe we are all that techie-smart, like engineers? The answer is, dump sites that use java, that's your only hope.Like I said,only Chickensmoothie.com works cause it has made its own software.--and they give you real help with technical matters. Try "Pencil Madness 3.--no java. Do a search, there are a couple other little sites that work without java.--and we all use them.Pencil madness is very popular.

Please excuse my blunt manner, but that's just how I can handle things.I hate B.S.So if the truth hurts, too bad, its better than getting lied to.--which goes on a lot in the computer tech world now.A lot of them way upstairs don't feel they have any responsibility to us, the users. Notice Facebook and Zuckerburg.--and he only admitted facebook has major problems because he's forced to now to recognize them.Any time human beings get a lot of power, they take advantage of all the rest of us.---Yes, I recommend dump java completely, it will only get worse.--its bad now.Take a look at non-java art sites.thank you, good luck.wink

" humans hate the truth,and try to live in fantasy & denial,and this is a big character of humans.Hating and ignoring the truth is their downfall."

Board footer

249 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.