Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#101 02 Oct, 2018 2:49 am

Re: Who's still here?

madmomentsgo wrote:

canvas is the only tool that works now. you can't save the progress you can only upload to site better off making a print screen of your drawing and save to paint on your windows.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the heads up on which ones work

Using the flash tool was so nostalgic and unfortunately it doesn't want to upload

^-^~Fate determines who enters your life
Your actions decide who stays~^-^
O.o You are what you are
(and) You are what you eat o.O

#102 11 Oct, 2018 4:05 pm

dang, haven't been here in 3 years. had an older account but i sadly lost the password for it (btw that acc is 10 years old!). so sad that this place really isn't active anymore, and really sad that the flash tool is gone too; that was my tool of choice.

"What are you Ultraman, an alien, or a human?" -Mefilas-Seijin from Ultraman episode 33: The Forbidden Words

#103 25 Oct, 2018 5:11 am

this thread was made on 2015, huh? it's been a while.. i occasionally lurk here every now and then to check out my old artworks and see if my friends from here are still active as well

i just logged in again yesterday after years of not doing so,, i had a hard time logging in i thought it was the end for me

Twitter: @NIKAtheWORM      //      DeviantART: vanileii
          I am also open for paypal art commissions:  http://fav.me/d9xsod7

#104 01 Nov, 2018 10:55 pm

Seems like most people are saying the same thing.  And yes...  I'm here lurking every now and again.  My buddy Majestic has been drawing almost every day.  I can't believe it!  He's just so prolific.

I still love and create art, just not so much on RMD lately.

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!

#105 20 Nov, 2018 1:34 am

I got a suggestion
maybe we could make a group in the AminoApp

<insert funny signature here>

#106 24 Nov, 2018 10:38 am

I still come back to look at the new drawings pretty much daily, but I can barely stand the canvas tool. I too was here back in 2008 when this site was extremely popular, what even happened to it? sad It was the best thing ever!

#107 08 Dec, 2018 8:47 pm

I just came back on today... It's been four years...

#108 09 Dec, 2018 10:04 pm

:'(

RMD you will always be in my memories

I started here in 2008

A decade gone already

#109 13 Dec, 2018 3:21 pm

vis_in_vis wrote:

hey rmd people:)

i don t have time to draw but when i will i ll draw for me and myself only .

Anyways wanted to repeat myself for like 1918171+ time over and say that the only change is from within .
If you miss the old RMD be the old RMD . Don t just check it out and be quiet ..if you feel like commenting do it ..don t wait for comments back . If you feel like drawing ,draw what you would like cause drawing for others in a place where everybody (almost) cares only about themselves is useless and probably frustrating smile  Don t take things seriously cause is just a place where you can still use one really cool tool ..the canvas .

Be honest with yourself..you are drawing online cause you like to be seen..so think that maybe this is the case with everyone..so spend a little time learning or simply enjoying the rest of the gallery..this only would improve a lot the atmosphere on RMD smile

You're absolutely right, we cant expect others to do what we wanna do.. I've been wanting to draw here again for a while now (and i bet others as well) but have been postponing it... mostly cause deep down I wish the site will magically fix itself the next time I come back... Unfortunately this will never happen so I guess the only thing that can be done if we want to keep the site going is take action ourselves and make do with the tools we got...

(btw is there any way to use wacom tablets with canvas or any other way to use canvas in general?? before buying a tablet i used to draw with the mouse pad but its really uncomfortable)

Last edited by Andriani (13 Dec, 2018 3:23 pm)

Donít take life too seriously, youíll never get out of it alive.

#110 22 Dec, 2018 12:09 am

I know this was posted several years ago but...I'm still here. I actually just returned after a long hiatus. It's true, the community doesn't seem to be as active as it once was.

#111 27 Dec, 2018 9:41 pm

So, who's still here in this year of our Lord 2018? It's quite fun (and a little bit painful) to revisit some of my drawings from back when I was 14.

#112 09 Jan, 2019 7:21 am

still visit every now and then

--

#113 18 Jan, 2019 11:02 pm

Havent been on here in like 4 years hmm

Anyone figure out how to save old drawings?? I want to download my work but have no clue how too.

Message me if anyone has had luck please!

Last edited by *Kitty14* (18 Jan, 2019 11:02 pm)

-*Kitty14*

#114 18 Jan, 2019 11:21 pm

*Kitty14* wrote:

Havent been on here in like 4 years hmm

Anyone figure out how to save old drawings?? I want to download my work but have no clue how too.

Message me if anyone has had luck please!

I couldnít figure it out so I just take screen shots:í(
It seem like Mick has disappeared, Iíve emailed him and no response:/

#115 19 Jan, 2019 12:13 pm

sadly your out of luck nothing works. canvas works but you can't save your progress.but you can only upload to the site.

#116 19 Jan, 2019 1:47 pm

I also come back here every now and again but the site really got f-ed up because of lack of maintenance. Tried to do canvas draw but it wont recognise my tablet at all. Made a painting in flash but it couldnt save it sad I always kinda come back here because this is the place where i made my first digital drawings ever, so its kinda special for me. Really sad that draw chat is gone since i pretty much liked the few people that hanged around there in 2014-2015

#117 02 Feb, 2019 9:12 pm

ive been here for 10 years (my account i mean), dissapeared for quite some time but come back once in a while , i am very grateful for this site,it was here i made my first digital drawing with a mouse! I've been trying to draw here but it cant recognize my wacom....altought i use now photoshop and paint tool sai, but really wishing to be able to draw here again:(

Run for what you love, dont just limit yourself surviving

#118 03 Feb, 2019 7:02 am

I also visit back here once every often. Although i only use Paint Tool SAI to draw now

#119 06 Feb, 2019 11:42 am

I'm not here anymore.

#120 11 Feb, 2019 4:38 am

Join the RMD Discord: https://discord.gg/GkMucQW

Last edited by Nine (11 Feb, 2019 6:10 am)

Know when the time is right on...Time.

Board footer

233 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.