Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Sep, 2018 9:50 pm

1,000 subscriber countdown! HELP ME OUT!!

HEY THERE EVERYONE IT'S NIRVANA. SO I NEED HELP WITH MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND ONLY YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME. I'M DOING A GIVEAWAY ON YOUTUBE BUT I CAN ONLY DO IT AFTER I REACH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SUBSCRIBERS. HERE'S THE DEAL, I STARTED DESIGNING MY OWN SHIRTS AND WANT TO GIVE ONE OF MY SHIRTS TO A SUBSCRIBER, THE 1,000TH SUBSCRIBER THAT IS. IF YOU WANT TO BE THAT LUCKY RECIPIENT, YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BY CLICKING THE LINK I'LL POST BELOW THIS, AND SUBSCRIBE THEN COMMENT BELOW SAYING "I'VE SUBBED TO YOU NIRVANA" AND THE PERSON WHO BECOMES MY 1,000TH SUBSCRIBER WILL GET ONE OF MY SHIRTS THAT I DESIGNED FOR FREE. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THAT PERSON JUST CLICK THE LINK, SUB MY CHANNEL AND COMMENT BELOW, THE 1,000TH PERSON GETS A FREE SHIRT, THAT I WILL BUY OF THE TEE PUBLIC WEBSITE MYSELF, SIGN, AND MAIL IT TO THAT LUCKY PERSON. BUT YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IN ORDER TO DO THAT.

I REALLY WANNA DO THIS, SINCE GROWING MY CHANNEL IS IMPORTANT TO ME. CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND HELP A FELLOW ARTIST OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZniU … subscriber

The Art of Chaos = The Chaos of Art

#2 20 Sep, 2018 5:32 pm

Re: 1,000 subscriber countdown! HELP ME OUT!!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

I exist therefore I must endure.
Because I endure I endeavor to persevere.

#3 05 Dec, 2018 3:21 pm

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? OH AND HI NIRVANA LONG TIME NO TALK!!

#4 05 Dec, 2018 10:16 pm

omg stop spam, u troll

HEYEAYEAYEYA

Board footer

242 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.