Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 27 Apr, 2019 9:31 am

Bring back DrawChat

Hey My name is James, This maybe a newer account but I have been using Ratemydrawings since I was 13 I am 23 years old now and i still find my way back to this site even today I found out draw-chat is no longer a thing it really hurt to see this. Some of the best people and artist I know I found on draw-chat. I know this message may never be seen or no one may care but to see a treasure like this die is a day I thought I would never see, hell me and my cousin would use this site all the time to talk and draw with friends he past away in 2012 and I would find my self on this website drawing and thinking of my best friend replaying old times and to see that i cant use are favorite part of this site kills me  this my sound deeper then it needs to be but to me the simple act of drawing with new people everyday just brings me back to that moment I had with my cousin laughing and interacting with new people. just know that this was something more then just a bunch of people doodling together live this was a family bring it back we would all be more thankful then you could even know.  #longliveDrawChat

Last edited by Hiero (27 Apr, 2019 9:33 am)

Board footer

233 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.